Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #16

I stopped renewing when Leora only used that little pink thing for like 6 months, but I missed her and signed up three days ago to see what she was up to, and I've been blown away everyday, plug, two fingers, every day has been fantastic 😍

I'm excited over all the possibilites with that plug btw.. are we ever gonna see it go in or come out? Is she gonna wear it secretely without Pauls knowledge? wear it while cleaning?? wear it all day?!! 🥹

Just wanted to share my excitement 🧡 no obscenities 🙂 So happy to see her again

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Yay! Paul goes out and the covers come off!

Just look at those panties pulled up between her lips!

Obviously Paul is a distraction for Leora. She wants to regularly please her paid-up audience. Paul is secondary to her almost daily sex rituals.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I stopped renewing when Leora only used that little pink thing for like 6 months, but I missed her and signed up three days ago to see what she was up to, and I've been blown away everyday, plug, two fingers, every day has been fantastic 😍

I'm excited over all the possibilites with that plug btw.. are we ever gonna see it go in or come out? Is she gonna wear it secretely without Pauls knowledge? wear it while cleaning?? wear it all day?!! 🥹

Just wanted to share my excitement 🧡 no obscenities 🙂 So happy to see her again

Leora doing all this for her followers, not for Paul. So who is her #1 priority for anything sexual or for teasing?

• Confused 2