Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #16

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That epiphany may well happen, but the result might just be that she is living in a nice apartment/house surrounded by nice things possibly in Prague, Germany, or Spain with a healthy bank account thinking that what she has is because she was possibly the best there was at what she did and without RLC she would be sitting in some shithouse in Siberia wondering where the next meal is coming from.

Different people have varied ideas of what constitutes success.

Without RLC , being the clever woman it has been endless times mentioned that she is , she could easily I guess find a decent job even in cold Siberia rather than discovering her sexuality in front of cameras and making a big bank account because she shared her open legs and sessions with thousand of eyes . Nothing wrong with that obviously but in the very end , there are WAYS of making money and WAYS of making money . Just my personal way of seeing it .. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Without RLC , being the clever woman it has been endless times mentioned that she is , she could easily I guess find a decent job even in cold Siberia rather than discovering her sexuality in front of cameras and making a big bank account because she shared her open legs and sessions with thousand of eyes . Nothing wrong with that obviously but in the very end , there are WAYS of making money and WAYS of making money . Just my personal way of seeing it .. 

“Different strokes for different folks”

• Sad 1

Night Night Paul. Just have a little nap. Allow Leora some freedom in the Living Room or Guest(/Your) Room.

Could even close the door and turn the lights off to the Bedroom so as to not disturb your slumber...

*edit: Looks like he's setting himself up for another all-nighter on the PC.