Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

EDIT: I wonder if she's going to start doing make up for the weddings Tibor shoots? 

She already does/did that for years, along several other things, but she is unable to persist in finding something she could do as a lon(ger) time job. She also had the Head dummy, trying to learn the hairdresser trade, even took a class, but I guess that was to much hassle too.

3 minutes ago, upyourass said:

She already does/did that for years, along several other things, but she is unable to persist in finding something she could do as a lon(ger) time job. She also had the Head dummy, trying to learn the hairdresser trade, even took a class, but I guess that was to much hassle too.

Maybe she could try being a fluffer.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Linda doesn't have patience to pursue things, she expects instant results & when they don't happen she gives up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Linda doesn't have patience to pursue things, she expects instant results & when they don't happen she gives up.

Maybe a fluffer might not be for her 🤣

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe she could try being a fluffer.

Ha, I had to google "Fluffer" 🙃. Oke let's give that a test....." (Actor)Damn I am going limp, where is the Fluffer?....(director) don't know, last time I saw her she was sleeping in room 7"

Nahh......no Fluffer for Linda 😉

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, costa049 said:

It is very good to see her starting to feel herself again and bringing these beautiful guests with her, after a long time of "darkness". 😃

I really wished that the theory of their departure didn't becoe true.

A gathering one time w/ friends (that we know of) does not make her problems go away (assuming they are psychological.  Just like giving free room and board to the homeless is a very small band-aid for those who usually have much deeper issues then not having a roof over their heads.

Semi off topic:  Anyone notice she slept w/o wearing panties?  Yet 95% while she slept (and she is a poor sleeper), she tried to cover up using her robe or blanket (not always successfully).   That should be telling of her psychological concerns. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Howard said:

A gathering one time w/ friends (that we know of) does not make her problems go away (assuming they are psychological.  Just like giving free room and board to the homeless is a very small band-aid for those who usually have much deeper issues then not having a roof over their heads.

Semi off topic:  Anyone notice she slept w/o wearing panties?  Yet 95% while she slept (and she is a poor sleeper), she tried to cover up using her robe or blanket (not always successfully).   That should be telling of her psychological concerns. 

Not sure about her psychology of no panties but I noticed it too. Could just be that summer is approaching. But tbh, I think it is because she packed away most of her clothing.

• Like 1