Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

They unpacked the closet to the left of the hall cam, another months end has come.... fortunately for me and a few others Linda and her exquisite knockers are still here! 😃 

• Upvote 1

It might be the last day and as of tomorrow , 1st June , this apartment and couple will be taking its rightful position as one of the best ever this site has seen . And .. The very first I believe - outside of Russia - long run apartment as they made it for 6,5 years nearly , wow .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Is Tibor going to try to get one more hubby quicky before they leave as its been about a while since they last got their grove on.

You don't  think they have been shagging like wild donkeys in their new place,? I recon they have had the keys a while and they have been getting it sorted, (maybe decorating etc)  and christening the new place while they are at it. :) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

We users try to say goodbye but when? If it is goodbye then I say goodbye Linda and Tibor.

I could have said goodbye to Linda bij PM, but recently she has banished me from all communications. For me another sign that she/they, want to cut all ties connected with RLC and start over again far away from peeping Tom's and "annoying fans". 🙃

• Haha 1

C'est sûr que ses gros nibards vont nous manquer. 5 ou 6 ans à la voir se faire fourrer, c'était vraiment sympa, mais peut-être qu'elle a envie d'autre chose. Peut-être d'un gamin, va savoir. En tout cas, un beau cul, des beaux seins, bonne suceuse, elle a tout pour plaire.

No sweat/haste to wrap things up, so June first is out the window too I guess (it's already way past their bedtime) ..................Ill predict August first now to be on the safe side 🤭

Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, upyourass said:

No sweat/haste to wrap things up, so June first is out the window too I guess (it's already way past their bedtime) ..................Ill predict August first now to be on the safe side 🤭

Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

In any case , I think we can all agree that the time is almost up .. 1st may didn’t happen , if not 1st June , it is just inevitable . 

10 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Considering how long this has taken, I'm surprised they managed to get everything done for their wedding 😆

When they got married they were 100 pounds less.   🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3