Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

Linda been lounging on the sofa topless pretty much all afternoon, well every time I've checked in to see if there are any free cams. (nope) so if people, (unlike me) :) have had a life and not been able to watch (and are paying customers obviously,) want to check it out...(sorry, don't have any time stamps, it is now 19.24 BST and she is still there. :) 

1 minute ago, Ashes10 said:

It’s now the first of the month again and they still have not moved out. So strange…

It's a bit strange.  Have 95% of their things packed and gone and they still hang around like 2 bumps on a log in this one.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a bit strange.  Have 95% of their things packed and gone and they still hang around like 2 bumps on a log in this one.

Maybe the most epic spring clean in the history of mankind. :) 

What is kind of odd, is Linda, since this 'clear out' or move started, has been showing more flesh than ever, maybe because it coincides with the warmer weather arriving?, stripping off and walking around topless etc.

It did seem to not long after a comment on this forum, by I think Jugghead, suggesting she do so, (apologies if I have the wrong person) heck of a coincidence if it wasn't. All pretty strange.

Even stranger her Husband was unmoved by her state of undress. You would have thought he would have at least tried to hump her ever chance he got as she is hot as hell, but he paid her no attention at all.  

(Full disclosure, I don't have a paying account, so maybe he has been humping her senseless  and I have just not seen it. :) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Maybe the most epic spring clean in the history of mankind. 🙂

What is kind of odd, is Linda, since this 'clear out' or move started, has been showing more flesh than ever, maybe because it coincides with the warmer weather arriving?, stripping off and walking around topless etc.

It did seem to not long after a comment on this forum, by I think Jugghead, suggesting she do so, (apologies if I have the wrong person) heck of a coincidence if it wasn't. All pretty strange.

Even stranger her Husband was unmoved by her state of undress. You would have thought he would have at least tried to hump her ever chance he got as she is hot as hell, but he paid her no attention at all.  

(Full disclosure, I don't have a paying account, so maybe he has been humping her senseless  and I have just not seen it. 🙂

They hardly spend any time in the apartment now.

You are correct. I was the one that mentioned for her to do topless more during her day. You were part of the discussion. Look back and you will see it. It was on March 12 of this year. But, that seems hardly a time to decide you are too hot and you need to strip down. Oddly enough, the next day, and most days since she did some activities topless. I mean, it was the very next day. I can't believe it was coincidental.

But more importantly, why now? Why start this now? If you are leaving you leave 100%. Could it be a way to lure more fans to her only fans? Then why leave RLC? What lures only fans better than to give them a little something?

My theory would be that RLC was okay with their marital issues but told them that they will hold their apartment long enough to let them move IF Linda does a little more topless stuff around the house. I mean, did they actually find something? Here you need to have a firm place to go and that sucks toay.

Now, Kitty would be all about that if Smith were not such a knucklehead.

She is the one supporting him. But this situation is vastly different. T-bone is doing his best to support her. Good on him. Maybe he is now making bank and they are going their own say'

Normally I can't spend a whole lot of time watching Linda. I have a full-time job and I am a single dad. So if I have the time, and I try to make the time, I try to see what I can on replay of her. Today I was able to catch up a little on her goings on from the past few days.

What did I just see? Holy hell.

Linda doing jumping jacks naked?!!!

This is something I asked for two or three months ago and someone said it would never happen and son of a bitch it happened.

I am so confused right now.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Normally I can't spend a whole lot of time watching Linda. I have a full-time job and I am a single dad. So if I have the time, and I try to make the time, I try to see what I can on replay of her. Today I was able to catch up a little on her goings on from the past few days.

What did I just see? Holy hell.

Linda doing jumping jacks naked?!!!

This is something I asked for two or three months ago and someone said it would never happen and son of a bitch it happened.

I am so confused right now.

Animated GIF

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Serious bro, what is happening? You just, all of a sudden out of nowhere decide to do naked jumping jacks? wtf?

She did topless jumping Jacks before but the melons seemed to have been hurting after maybe 5 so she stopped..... unfortunately I haven't resubbed as yet, so no naked jumping jacks for mesad george michael bluth GIF

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She did topless jumping Jacks before but the melons seemed to have been hurting after maybe 5 so she stopped..... unfortunately I haven't resubbed as yet, so no naked jumping jacks for mesad george michael bluth GIF

I am on the brink. Just waiting for the eventual last call.