Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think Linda breaks off before she really an orgasm. She has been doing that for quite a while. She plays along a bit so Tibor can put on a show, but she doesn't want to. 

Now let's be honest, i know, in this forum the guy is always somehow the "bad" one, but that really borders on laughability. Linda metal finished with the project a really long time ago (way more than a year ago). It could also be that she has had a problem with depression. I don't know. But now to act as if Tibor is to blame for this, I think is just wrong. 

I think they should have left the project a long time ago. It's not just that Linda isn't really involved anymore, but also that they're getting too old. It's time for them to leave and start a new chapter in thier life. RLC need new younger people. Linda and Tibor time is long over. 

It will ALWAYS be the guys who are wrong … ALWAYS .. jealousy will ALWAYS prevail . 

18 hours ago, jugghead said:

It happened on 6/30 at 11:10:45 and she was not exercising at the time. That is what was funny. She was naked and she was doing something off camera. All of a sudden she does six jumping jacks in front of the camera, then goes back about her business.

It is surprising she didn't break her nose or give herself a black eye during those strenuous six seconds.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm not sure if he ate her and she came or it was getting too sensitive down there and he had to stop.

If you look back at early Linda/Tibor activities, she wasn't very animated during sex.  Sure, there was that 12 month 'we moved in together so lets bang' phase'. Otherwise, she just lays on her back or does as she's told. She doesn't like giving head and has genuinely little interest in sex. She's close to the male version of Paul.  Which begs the question...

QUESTION: If you had Linda and Paul banging each other, who would be more active?

ANSWER: The sleeping dog.

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Seems like Linda got some head today (must be her birthday/anniversary).....still not enough for me to resub,hope she had an orgasm. Can anyone with a sub confirm?

Yeah, she got head. Still trying to figure out if she felt anything tho.

• Haha 1

Ok this shit just keeps getting more crazy by the moment.

Linda and t-bone are getting along fabulously.

Linda posing for only fans content. AND topless almost all day today (I love that t-shirt that shows her ever hard nips btw)>

Linda on her PC as much as Tibor.

Almost no sign of them moving. Christ it's been 4 months!

WTF is going on?

On 7/10/2023 at 2:14 AM, jugghead said:

Linda and t-bone are getting along fabulously.

Yeah, I can see the chemistry is stille there 🤣. Today L started cooking Brunch about 10:30 (eggs, grapes, flatbread,etc). She putts everything on the table around 11:00 exactly when T comes in. He starts to tell very exited how well things have been going this morning, she looks at her plate and eats, hearing but not listening 😁. Then he walks away, leaving L alone at the table and leaving his plate untouched for the moment. L finishes her plate alone. After 10 mins T comes back, eats his Brunch alone while he looks at the TV.  

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, upyourass said:

Yeah, I can see the chemistry is stille there 🤣. Today L started cooking Brunch about 10:30 (eggs, grapes, flatbread,etc). She putts everything on the table around 11:00 exactly when T comes in. He starts to tell very exited how well things have been going this morning, she looks at her plate and eats, hearing but not listening 😁. Then he walks away, leaving L alone at the table and leaving his plate untouched for the moment. L finishes her plate alone. After 10 mins T comes back, eats his Brunch alone while he looks at the TV.  

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Of course he still acts like an ass but at least she is not lying in bed crying....yet

• Like 1

Just not sure what in creation is happening in the apartment. Three or four months of packing shit, then nothing. In fact, it looks like they are restocking it. Linda took everything out of that walk-in closet and now it has more clothes in it. The funny part is that she keeps wearing the same shit over and over. Plus, they spend entire days out of there. Today they are totally awol. It's bizarre.