B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

19 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

Fuck this Shantal has the best nipples!!!

Anyone care to share a picture thanks 

I don't care how nice her nipples are, she still bates in a tent! :sad:

• Sad 2

This seems on the surface to be an RLC mixer designed to give the newbies another opportunity to meet with other RLC stars and legends. The fact that Martina and Nelly seemed to come as a couple will certainly silence many people who post on the Martina and Alberto page, and who claim that their relationship ended when they stopped being intimate on camera. While assuming that Martina and Nelly are off the table, and are not "on the market", I'm looking to see if there are any new "friendships" formed between the newbies and veterans.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I don't think Martina has ever been to B1 before.  This has potential.  😜

She visited B1 two years ago for a joint birthday party.

• Like 1

I used to have my own categories for RLC party-goers and I would play a game with myself to see if I could identify who at the party was on the prowl and looking for some sexual action. I called one category "The Predator". I'm having difficulty identifying anyone among this group who has obvious predatory intentions. (I'm talking about the women who are looking to see who they can fuck). Taylor is perhaps the best recent example... Masha or course...and there was also Irma who fucked lots of women in B-1.  

4 minutes ago, philo said:

This seems on the surface to be an RLC mixer designed to give the newbies another opportunity to meet with other RLC stars and legends. The fact that Martina and Nelly seemed to come as a couple will certainly silence many people who post on the Martina and Alberto page, and who claim that their relationship ended when they stopped being intimate on camera. While assuming that Martina and Nelly are off the table, and are not "on the market", I'm looking to see if there are any new "friendships" formed between the newbies and veterans.

RLC doesn't organise parties or social gatherings for the tenants.  It's organised by Megan, who has invited some old friends.  The only reason Martina is there is to see her friend, Megan.

This won't silence anyone in the Martina and Alberto forum, who maintain that it's been nearly two years since Martina and Nelly's sexual relationship ended, but they continue to be friends.  This doesn't change that at all.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

RLC doesn't organise parties or social gatherings for the tenants.  It's organised by Megan, who has invited some old friends.  The only reason Martina is there is to see her friend, Megan.

This won't silence anyone in the Martina and Alberto forum, who maintain that it's been nearly two years since Martina and Nelly's sexual relationship ended, but they continue to be friends.  This doesn't change that at all.

I am happy to know they you and they have information that none of the others of us have... and that you are willing to share it. Thanks. 

One would have to be pretty close on the inside of the RLC's organization and participants to know when Martina and Nelly's sexual relationship ended. Firstly, you would have to know that it has, indeed, ended; secondly, you would have to know when it ended and how it ended. Otherwise, how can an assertion be made about the nature of the current relationship as "friends"? Many of us would love to have that kind of insider knowledge. This seems a different category of claim than those who claim that something did not happen because they didn't see it on camera.  

• Haha 1