B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

Just making sure that I read this right...The reason that Martina is at this gathering is to see her friend Megan and the reason Martina arrived with Nelly is because they are friends. The extrapolation of that logic to me is "move along...nothing to see here". After more than eight years of reading assertions like this, I can say that I'm so glad they are usually wrong...otherwise why waste the price of admission?

"RLC does not organize parties or social gatherings for the tenants". I don't know if I have ever heard anyone make that assertion...except that I often refer to everything that happens via my subscription as "RLC". These gatherings, if planned only by the participants, would suggest to me that the cost of food, alcohol, transportation, etc is borne by the organizer (in this case identified as Megan). That would be a financial burden that I would be hesitant to take on if I were Megan or any other participant. Maybe all of the invitees chip in to cover the costs of these events held on RLC property?   

• Like 1

I'm not up on the history of all of the participants sitting at the table together at B-1. However, my general recollection is that every one of the women there has fucked at least one of the other women there on camera...except for Shantal, who has fucked no one yet on camera.

Il y a 4 minutes, Philo a dit :

L’une des questions tacites qui suppose ce que l’excitation est centrée ici est: quand, comment, où et avec qui, Shantal perdra-t-elle sa virginité RLC.

Commentaire  sais-tu que Shantal est vierge? Tu la connais?

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

I don't care how nice her nipples are, she still bates in a tent! :sad:

But do her nipples show at least ??   

real shame about this Tent BS.... just makes little sense  for a project like this  ????????

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

RLC doesn't organise parties or social gatherings for the tenants.  It's organised by Megan, who has invited some old friends.  The only reason Martina is there is to see her friend, Megan.

This won't silence anyone in the Martina and Alberto forum, who maintain that it's been nearly two years since Martina and Nelly's sexual relationship ended, but they continue to be friends.  This doesn't change that at all.

just to add that Martina danced naked and played naked in (her friend)  Megans bed but neither could close the deal into full blown lesbian sex lke her other Friend/lover Nelly 

love to see the buffet of beauties and top of the line Titty collection here ... and certainly la Chef extrordinaire  miss Megan is at the top of her social skills of bringing friends and fun together