B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Martina and Nelly left together.  None for Megan.  So sad.  Nelly probably doesn't want to share.  Let's see how long it takes Martina to get home or if they end up at B4/7 😜

The night is still very very young for Martina. This is about the time that she would usually be getting dressed to leave home for the evening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, philo said:

Does anyone recall the encounter between Martina and Megan and what actually happened? I did not see it but read some time ago that it was some encounter or make out before or after a group tub session?

Yep .. it was in the tub in B4 and there was lots of kissing between those two ... 

20 minutes ago, philo said:

Does anyone recall the encounter between Martina and Megan and what actually happened? I did not see it but read some time ago that it was some encounter or make out before or after a group tub session?

I believe it's on HotScopes... if you can get to it through the billion ads.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, philo said:

Which one?

I have recall of reading, Martina and Megan kissing on a few occasions when Martina began visiting B4 ..... Nov 2020. ( menouscope2015 mentions Martina-Megan tub makeout)  Later.... April 2021, when Martina and Nelly were going together, party at B4, Nelly drinks too much ..... put to bed. Martina and Megan continue with close sexy dances, both naked. Megan massage Martina ... both naked, then to bed with light caressing. Sleep.       ( disappointment ....  no big lesbian event ) 

8 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Which one?

I have recall of reading, Martina and Megan kissing on a few occasions when Martina began visiting B4 ..... Nov 2020. ( menouscope2015 mentions Martina-Megan tub makeout)  Later.... April 2021, when Martina and Nelly were going together, party at B4, Nelly drinks too much ..... put to bed. Martina and Megan continue with close sexy dances, both naked. Megan massage Martina ... both naked, then to bed with light caressing. Sleep.       ( disappointment ....  no big lesbian event ) 

Thanks...and to think that I missed all of that. It looks to me like Martina and Megan may have some unfinished business.

I see that no one took me up on predicting who will be the one to fuck Shantal. Maybe RLC should start a pool with a prize for the winner. It would be a great marketing campaign. LOL

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

It is posted on a couple free sites  .. I'll send it when I see it again ... Reallifecam .to ?  etc  maybe cam whores  but you have to dig a bit there

hot dancing naked in the penthouse , touchy feely on the bed naked  but as I said could not close the full make out that I believe Megan really wanted 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, philo said:

I see that no one took me up on predicting who will be the one to fuck Shantal. Maybe RLC should start a pool with a prize for the winner. It would be a great marketing campaign. LOL

a tough guess after bouncing from Dylan which looked like a sure thing , then all gropey with curly band boy ...then nothing    probably Wendy