B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, tell ya what... after this much alcohol, if they start dancing together, it's gonna become a contact sport 😜

Megan and Martina may try to get things started.

Back in the older days of RLC, I don't know if a woman like Shantal would have to go this long without someone making a serious attempt to fuck her. Then again, I cannot readily think of any comparable women to Shantal.

Although Shantal has visited a number of RLC apartments during her initial period on RLC, I can't see that she has yet associated herself with any particular small group or individual. If she remains independent, she has the potential of becoming a Unicorn...like Masha perhaps...and she could have a long stay at RLC. On the other hand, RLC participants now rely upon small networks, both among and between RLC apartments for programming and support.  I'm still waiting to find out what Shatal likes, and what she wants. I have seen her make out with a guy in the band and I have seen her play with titties. Hopefully, we will learn that she may like both.

Megan has lost some weight around the mid-section. Looking good in a hot pink stretch dress ..... mid thigh length. Love that kind of dress, with every movement, the hem slips higher and higher. 👀  🙌

I think that given the opportunity, that Martina would fuck Megan tonight. She would be more likely to do it if she could arrange it with Nelly. I have no evidence to back up my statement now...it's just how I read the interactions between them.

Does anyone recall the encounter between Martina and Megan and what actually happened? I did not see it but read some time ago that it was some encounter or make out before or after a group tub session?

Martina and Nelly left together.  None for Megan.  So sad.  Nelly probably doesn't want to share.  Let's see how long it takes Martina to get home or if they end up at B4/7 😜