US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 19 (05/15/23)

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

"Typical agitation against Democrats" without recognizing the background. If you had not only read the headline, but also read the article thoroughly, you might have been able to spare yourself this diatribe. You would also have experienced something about "constitutional racism" in NY and USA as a reason. Coping with this is a mammoth task, and you and your ultra-right-wing thinkers are no help there.

I'm not even close to being ultra right wing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Sie müssen noch 12 weitere Beiträge in diesen Thread einfügen, um 30 Seiten fertigzustellen. 

Wir haben 30 Seiten erreicht. Bei # 19 hat StnCld bereits nach 28 Seiten in "Hau-Ruck" einen neuen Thread gestartet. Inzwischen sind bereits 12 Antworten eingegangen - also insgesamt 13 Beiträge ! Zufrieden ?? Klugscheißer.

1 minute ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

The story of store looting is at an all-time high in America. Big chain supermarket stores are closing down left right and centre in predominantly Black neighbourhoods. The woke left is crying racism...

The truth hurts. Blacks are notorious for being thieves on low levels. White money crime centers on people like the Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's, Biden's etc... People that can steal from you right under your noses and no one says a word, they just do their best to sweep it all under the carpet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Die Zahl der Ladenplünderungen hat in Amerika einen Höchststand erreicht. Große Supermarktketten schließen links, rechts und in der Mitte in überwiegend schwarzen Vierteln. Die aufgeweckte Linke schreit Rassismus ...

Und da sind natürlich "Demokraten" Schuld ?? Oder verarmte "Trump-Nachläufer" mit Waffengewalt ??  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

We have reached 30 pages. At # 19, StnCld has already started a new thread after 28 pages in "Hau-Ruck". In the meantime, 12 replies have already been received - a total of 13 contributions! Satisfied ?? smartass.

And I'm still responding to this thread. Why? Because it's not complete. DUMBASS! You clowns will do anything to try and one up someone else. You are that insecure in yourself.

And that's the facts, Jack!

• Upvote 1

I am not a Trump follower, never was a Trump follower and never will be a Trump follower. I think he's an asshole. But I would damned sure take him over Bidumb and his brain dead whore VP.

• Upvote 1