B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

Well, at this point IDK what Elettra is doing there honestly, just walking around and randomly socializing and isolating again in Dylan's. I guess she might not have been invited and just followed the party because of her "thing" with him, by her behavior at the party.

So it looks like Dylan and Shantal agreed to go the the restroom together. When they got there it was in use so they waited. Dylan toyed with her clothing for a bit. They went in and stayed for only five or six minutes. I don't have a clue. LOL (I doubt anything could happen that quickly unless they were already excited). 

1 hour ago, moules said:

I briefly watched Elettra hanging up clothes in Dylan's room.  She has the most grotesque breast implants I have ever viewed in real-time..  If I were her husband I would sue the surgeon for malpractice, and divorce her for being so stupid.

The surgeon should have explained to her that her clothes will no longer fit, her tops will need to be custom fit.  She was wearing a cute summer dress.  The top was too small for the balloons she now has, and she cannot wear it without her nipples being fully exposed.

I wrote that if i were her husband i would divorce for being so stupid not to realize before this disfigurement that she now needs a custom wardrobe unless she wears tent-sized dresses.

WWW.EONLINE.COM

Get the full PIC recap on the latest episode of Botched!

That guy looks very feminine.

5 minutes ago, Boing said:

Where are Ashley and Aziza?

I saw Aziza going to B4 from the "secret" passage: I thought he wanted to go to Ari... but in B4 there is only Ari sleeping in Aziza's room.