B7 - General Topic 2023 #17 (May)

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Elettra doesnt seem like she wants to have sex with Dylan tonight. Left him with blueballs.

They had sex three times I think during the day and after the night session .. for Dylan sex is like food , short meals to keep fit during the day 😂

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi DD, I have few responses to your very long post:

1) Regarding the warning that Tesla & Elian was given, this happened under the previous owners of RLC. 

2) I guess Ashley's behaviour towards Dylan will change after the appearance of Elettra and it is obvious that she is sharing the bedroom with Dylan. I don't think that Ashley will be naive enough to think that they play cards or a chess game before they go to sleep. 🤫🤨

3) Same thing applies to Aziza which I think she will avoid to interact a lot with Dylan. My observation from Day 1 is that Aziza has a real crush on Dylan and I think she really likes him but I have no idea what she likes about him !!!!!

4) It is really confusing me why Megan and/or Sambuka didn't invite Harley to tonight's party. As I know, Harley was sleeping in the afternoon. 

5) Dylan & Sambuka talked for short time in Spanish and from what I saw reiterates what I know which is the Barcelona phone numbers of all participants are shared among themselves through an internal RLC's database or something like that

Dylan at the end of his conversation with Sambuka, he showed her something on his phone and she nodded with yes. My guess is he wanted to confirm her phone number.  So we will stay tuned for the next meeting between Dylan & Sambuka IF HE IS not leaving RLC soon.  

Very good response reading your theories .. let’s see how it all goes , what we need to admit is that things happen to keep us tuned when it was absolutely boring and nothing of major interest ( apart from nice little Kimberly ) 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They had sex three times I think during the day and after the night session .. for Dylan sex is like food , short meals to keep fit during the day 😂

Can't complain about all the S E X the Dylan has, he must be  addicted to sex

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Can't complain about all the S E X the Dylan has, he must be  addicted to sex

As other forum members admit ( including me ) his first and major concern is to please his partner , I think he likes this much more than just putting his dick inside any hole and finishing egoistically . He knows how to bring the women in squirting mode 😁 and he for sure knows how to touch and kiss / lick … and I think this is why the girls want to have sex with him repeatedly and it isn’t an one time procedure ( except Azura - so far - and let’s see with Gloria ) .. I believe that anything can be possible with him and this is what grows the imagination to watch and enjoy .. let’s see . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

As other forum members admit ( including me ) his first and major concern is to please his partner , I think he likes this much more than just putting his dick inside any hole and finishing egoistically . He knows how to bring the women in squirting mode 😁 and he for sure knows how to touch and kiss / lick … and I think this is why the girls want to have sex with him repeatedly and it isn’t an one time procedure ( except Azura - so far - and let’s see with Gloria ) .. I believe that anything can be possible with him and this is what grows the imagination to watch and enjoy .. let’s see . 

Hopefully Gloria won't be drunk when she performs sex with Dylan

• Sad 1