B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

maybe she has and it's not causing her any pain so she's not worried about it.

Makes sence, but it will or can highly likely grow more and start causing her pain, so she should look into it.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Makes sence, but it will or can highly likely grow more and start causing her pain, so she should look into it.

it must have grown in 1 night, last night she only had that little bump that had been there since her first day otherwise there was nothing to see, anyway.. she's grown up and doesn't need this forum to watch her health

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it must have grown in 1 night, last night she only had that little bump that had been there since her first day otherwise there was nothing to see, anyway.. she's grown up and doesn't need this forum to watch her health

True, but we're just discussing about it.

4 minutes ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Are we discussing this mole(?) just to the right of the spine mid shoulder height? Need to view in full size for proper view. (Just where her hair comes down to, that is)

I and some people don't have replay. A photo would be better.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, misterme said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Are we discussing this mole(?) just to the right of the spine mid shoulder height? Need to view in full size for proper view. (Just where her hair comes down to, that is)

I think that's what they mean and it's been there for a long time there is nothing else

• Thanks 1

in my country they call it a cauliflower birthmark, i don't know the english word for this, it is harmless but can grow into a melanoma, she will know and keep an eye on it, when the skin around it turns red, they remove it

22 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

in my country they call it a cauliflower birthmark, i don't know the english word for this, it is harmless but can grow into a melanoma, she will know and keep an eye on it, when the skin around it turns red, they remove it

It's like a skin tag or so.