B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

1 hour ago, timber said:

She & Dana need to have a brainstorming session and come up with a different show. They've been doing this tired stripper dance -> bate routine ever since their first stay together. If all you're going to do on RLC are choreographed shows, at least have a couple of different routines.

like finger fuck and lick each other  !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

We want to mention that from the first time they came on rlc until now they ALWAYS masturbate IN THE SAME WAY? Not once did they try anything different, even if it was masturbating with their fingers.

muscle memory 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yawn...

I wish they'd put an eviction notice in her ass and get her the fuck outta here.

you can be a nasty bugger but fuck this is your funniest material in a while .. I actually laughed out loud   hillarious 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

I wouldn't necessarily call Leora a lame horse.  I think that's a bit harsh, but she's definitely not in the same class as Zara and Ulyana.

I don't know about that either Leora can hold her own in turning on any normal man even after all these years  .. I got tired of her as well but she keeps my attention when I watch her genuinely get herself off .

Zara I don't even watch her after seeing her shows a few times  

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey misc, put the eviction notice on her ass, no one can read it in her ass 😊

I don't know Ash  lots of guys here got their faces deep up her ass.. so far up they can read the fine print ...  and they will post endlessly about it  and  apparently she follows CC  lol 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So, Zara disappeared for more than 24 hours because she went to a forest !! with Anthony and Tani & her boyfriend. 

And Tereza and Timor, and probably Samson.  And maybe Bogdan.