B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

1 minute ago, NOT MYSELF said:

Gloria must be baiting a trap or plan  to eat out this Aziza   

She is a lustful lesbian /Bi /Tri (try anything )  sexual predator ?  no different than Dylan or others   

one day she will get into that hard to get pussy  but I believe she is in there for the long game to score  

Look how patient Taylor was ... Lesbians are predators for pussy 

no sooner did I hit post and Gloria is on top with a massage  ,,, I would lick this Aziza till her pussy melted in my mouth  

Il y a 5 heures, isidore57 a dit :

Dylan a une nouvelle chambre à B4 maintenant ?

Looks like @ 6:20 he came back from the disco (Pasha) and tried to get into his floor from the backyard but door was closed. Since, he went with Wendy at the disco, he came back to her room and asked for hospitality. He doesn't have the villa keys???

Edit: he went with Wendy

I guess it's the second time in his life that he sleeps with a girl without "finalizing" (first time was with Aziza a few days ago)  😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 20 minutes, Slow a dit :

On dirait qu'à 6h20, il est revenu de la discothèque et a essayé d'entrer dans son étage depuis l'arrière-cour mais la porte était fermée. Comme, je suppose, il est allé ou a rencontré Wendy à la discothèque, il est revenu dans sa chambre et a demandé l'hospitalité. Il n'a pas les clés de la villa ???

Je suppose que c'est la deuxième fois de sa vie qu'il couche avec une fille sans "finaliser" (la première fois c'était avec Aziza il y a quelques jours)   😂

Merci de l'explication

35 minutes ago, Slow said:

Looks like @ 6:20 he came back from the disco and tried to get into his floor from the backyard but door was closed. Since, I guess, he went or met with Wendy at the disco, he came back to her room and asked for hospitality. He doesn't have the villa keys???

I guess it's the second time in his life that he sleeps with a girl without "finalizing" (first time was with Aziza a few days ago)  😂

In a certain sense, even today he "finalised": he wanted a bed to sleep in... and he got it! 🤣

I think someone should have a conversaition with Tani

about her long absenses. Her boyfriend  seems to be

too camera-shy or maybe too good to show up. It could

also be Tani is ashamed of him. I herd her say to Briney 

that he has a dick like a #shoestring" and she had to look

up to the roof to avoid laughing at him!!

• Haha 1