B4 - General Topic 2023 #31 (May)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zara already working.

She & Dana need to have a brainstorming session and come up with a different show. They've been doing this tired stripper dance -> bate routine ever since their first stay together. If all you're going to do on RLC are choreographed shows, at least have a couple of different routines.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, timber said:

She & Dana need to have a brainstorming session and come up with a different show. They've been doing this tired stripper dance -> bate routine ever since their first stay together. If all you're going to do on RLC are choreographed shows, at least have a couple of different routines.

Agreed. And she mad the rookie mistake of not looking at RLC to see what was going on. She did her bate at the same time as Uly and for what I saw Uly was first.

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

Because tonight they're all going to the disco, then a friend of Dylan's who's Ukrainian will come.

Elettra.  I think she arrives Tuesday morning.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Agreed. And she mad the rookie mistake of not looking at RLC to see what was going on. She did her bate at the same time as Uly and for what I saw Uly was first.

And shortly before Leora had just finished masturbating. It was basically like a race between two Ferrari's and a lame horse.

30 minutes ago, timber said:

We want to mention that from the first time they came on rlc until now they ALWAYS masturbate IN THE SAME WAY? Not once did they try anything different, even if it was masturbating with their fingers.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And shortly before Leora had just finished masturbating. It was basically like a race between two Ferrari's and a lame horse.

I wouldn't necessarily call Leora a lame horse.  I think that's a bit harsh, but she's definitely not in the same class as Zara and Ulyana.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I wouldn't necessarily call Leora a lame horse.  I think that's a bit harsh, but she's definitely not in the same class as Zara and Ulyana.

Are you kidding me? In which alternate universe Zara would be better than Leora? Even Shantal is better than Zara, even if Shantal masturbates under the covers.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yawn...

I wish they'd put an eviction notice in her ass and get her the fuck outta here.

Hey misc, put the eviction notice on her ass, no one can read it in her ass 😊

• Haha 1