B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I think Sambuka ia becoming another Zhanna.

I see her more as that guy who occasionally visits Carla&Yanai. Only unlike him she is registered as a participant.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I think Sambuka ia becoming another Zhanna.

Zhanna DID ABSOLUTE nothing during her stay .. Sambuka has fucked two guys in the apartment and she has masturbated in front of more than the 50% of the  cameras  of the apartment … I think we should be “ scared “ of what she will be exposing if she takes this job as her one and only income like the majority of the Barcelona tenants .. Sambuka is a great addition . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, omedo said:

How can you know if you can't see it?...

The ears and my imagination turn the sounds into vision.

I am a voyeur, I subscribe to rlc to try to catch things that seem genuine and not rehearsed or staged. Most sexual action on rlc feels artificial and staged. But as you can realize voyeurism is a criminal offense so I can’t engage in it in real life so rlc is the closest substitute for me.

I also enjoy Megan’s bates because she also gets it over with quickly and she has nice sounding orgasms. Wednesday is another one who I love watching very much. 

The likes of Tani, Ashley, Aziza, Dana and Zara etc are very hot and good looking but they use the camera’s more, they turn their actions into a camshow. They have an entire audience for that here and I support that but it is not for me.

Trust me it is not fun to be a voyeur because it is wrong and it can ruin your life and that of others, there are opportunities everywhere to start peeping and peeking but I can’t do that, it is frustrating. I wish I wasn’t a voyeur but I am. Rlc is the closest thing to voyeurism that is actually legal for people like mek so here I am.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)
1 hour ago, Fritzhonka said:

The ears and my imagination turn the sounds into vision.

I am a voyeur, I subscribe to rlc to try to catch things that seem genuine and not rehearsed or staged. Most sexual action on rlc feels artificial and staged. But as you can realize voyeurism is a criminal offense so I can’t engage in it in real life so rlc is the closest substitute for me.

I also enjoy Megan’s bates because she also gets it over with quickly and she has nice sounding orgasms. Wednesday is another one who I love watching very much. 

The likes of Tani, Ashley, Aziza, Dana and Zara etc are very hot and good looking but they use the camera’s more, they turn their actions into a camshow. They have an entire audience for that here and I support that but it is not for me.

Trust me it is not fun to be a voyeur because it is wrong and it can ruin your life and that of others, there are opportunities everywhere to start peeping and peeking but I can’t do that, it is frustrating. I wish I wasn’t a voyeur but I am. Rlc is the closest thing to voyeurism that is actually legal for people like mek so here I am.

Very nice and honest thoughts 😊👏👏👏

• Upvote 1