B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

Anybody speaking Spanish? 

What was the deal between this guy and Sambuka? 

How can one sleep with someone like Samba and not even look at her with his jaw dropping ?

giphy.gif

The only reason I can think about i that they are parents, but language and look do not support this hypothesis.

Any thoughts?

21 minutes ago, Slow said:

Anybody speaking Spanish? 

What was the deal between this guy and Sambuka? 

How can one sleep with someone like Samba and not even look at her with his jaw dropping ?

giphy.gif

The only reason I can think about i that they are parents, but language and look do not support this hypothesis.

Any thoughts?

That's actually easy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

shantal is an insult to all who watch RLC

Kinda how i feel about Leora, boring asf, sure she is naked and masturbate on cam once a day but the other 23h a day its beyond boring to watch her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Kinda how i feel about Leora, boring asf, sure she is naked and masturbate on cam once a day but the other 23h a day its beyond boring to watch her.

Agree I newer watch her, not even when bating.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, uppsala said:

I haven’t watched Leora in years, but at least she bates and fucks, unlike Bob the builder bitch 

But this isn't her old Italian boyfriend anymore, is he? It seems to me that Megan speaks to him in English? so far I've only heard moans (which is international language!)

When I opened the link I saw a guy with his face immersed in his ass: I saw a shaved head with white hair ... I thought: this is Dylan! 😂

• Haha 3