B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think that like Lara , she is very careful on exposing herself as she’s having also other interests outside and a big followers base . If the day comes and she does things on cameras , what can I say ? That would be indeed one of the craziest and unexpected  things happening . 

even if Lara opened up ? ain't much to see!!!  saw her tits and  nothing inspiring, her laid back , yoga groove has zero appeal and what could a skinny chic like her have to offer in excitement in a her pussy or energy in a party or well ??? anything  

glad some of you are anticipating something   I never spend any extra time on her after the time before big bedroom change  

I generally like Shantal as a tenant. She seems fun and friendly and socializes a lot. But constructing a full blanket tent each time she bates is getting ridiculous at this point. It's one thing when a tenant is just getting adjusted to the cameras, but she's been there for weeks now.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, timber said:

I generally like Shantal as a tenant. She seems fun and friendly and socializes a lot. But constructing a full blanket tent each time she bates is getting ridiculous at this point. It's one thing when a tenant is just getting adjusted to the cameras, but she's been there for weeks now.

60 days - two months.... 

• Sad 2

Why would Shantal in a fucking tent be top number one cam? You people are out of your fucking minds. She is not attractive and has a fat ass. The tent bates are a big fuck you to us. She needs to go!