B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

I really don’t mind covered masturbating but it is a shame she puts her legs up. I find it very arousing for example to see a blanket go up and down. I don’t need it all up close and in HD.

This is something only voyeurs will understand. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey can someone tell me is this guy only for emotional support in Sambuka eyes, because based on the last guy she has sex with, it didn't take no time for that guy to have sex with her, but this guy has to jump through so many hoops just for a maybe chance of sex from her

il y a 22 minutes, esanders9863 a dit :

Hey can someone tell me is this guy only for emotional support in Sambuka eyes, because based on the last guy she has sex with, it didn't take no time for that guy to have sex with her, but this guy has to jump through so many hoops just for a maybe chance of sex from her

True. She said no last night ... but since then, following Sambuka's standards, he should have scored at least 10 times. And when they got home last night, she said "he's my friend". 

BTW I do not not think he is the same guy of the "bloody night" (which I do not understand, sincerely). That guy was more from North Africa, not South American.

7 minutes ago, Slow said:

True. She said no last night ... but since then, following Sambuka's standards, he should have scored at least 10 times. And when they got home last night, she said "he's my friend". 

BTW I do not not think he is the same guy of the "bloody night" (which I do not understand, sincerely). That guy was more from North Africa, not South American.

This guy should definitely use the three strikes your out rule on her, and not spend over a certain amount whenever he takes her out

12 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Did she just dump him on cam he seems upset (or did they not do the deed and it was just friends saying goodbye)

i legit just thought the same thing, looked like it, she also moved away from the hug with her hands up as if to say "No" or not happening 

• moos54 locked this topic