B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He is strange,no emotion whatsoever,seems really conceited as well this dude! But meg is happy and fucking in front the cam again,got to see her suck a 3rd dick,all is well... 😆 

I agree .. and I need to admit , she really loves fucking this guy , it was more “ cold “ for her during the times with Rocco .. still - for me - trying to figure out the relationship , as we know , Megan was “ open “ for adventures with Rocco , it looks  “ committed “ this one .. 

Ups , 2 out of 2 surprises of Sambuka interrupting whatever ( this actually was ok ) 😂🤣

I thought last time that we saw Sambuka with that guy who seemed more of a friend and stayed overnight , that it was the guy we saw during her first night and she had sex with , that’s why I mentioned the “ 2 sex partners and Anthony the bonus guy 😂 “ .. but I was wrong obviously , it looks that this is the guy of the first time .. strange we don’t see the bearded ( 2nd guy ) during the bloody mess 😂.. In any case , this weird and surprises , not knowing what’s happening  things in B1 is actually tremendous fun to watch .. Sambuka is INCREDIBLE with her craziness , pff , she and Ashley and Dylan , that would be INSANE ..

I don’t know what Megan has said to her friend , I don’t know what he thinks of all of this kind of chaos 😂, but he certainly provides and satisfies his girl and no camera worries since his arrival . 

I could easily say , Sambuka is the “ not -shy -

“ version of Kimberley , Kimberley wasn’t  of course shy but she didn’t do things on cameras like Sambuka .. so , here it is the upgraded version .. It might be that Megan’s guy is not happy and angry 😂😂 Sharing apartment issues I guess . 

And very nice and sweet of Megan to try and take care of her - many times - absent roommate  and not get locked in her room with her guy .. pretty impressive and a really great gesture , well done 😇

Let’s say again something not so positive or popular 😬 … many people here claim that the girls bring “ clients “ in the apartments , well , for a change and watching Megan’s guy , it is like Megan has paid for him to be in the apartment , better say to provide satisfaction .. he isn’t a bad guy with his behavior but for an Italian , I can’t think how he can’t be this “ ice king “ of emotions 😆

And please .. for the “ sensitive “ ones, don’t start that this guy is about “ to rape “ Sambuka or molest her or whatever .. please 🙏🙏

• Haha 1