B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

Megans dude is yet another guy in this project who's got absolutely no fashion sense. He look ridiculous in his too small jacket with tons of zippers. Where does these girls find these clowns?

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Tent bate top cam again. You people fucking ridiculous. 

She is top cam for a moment but her replay is nowhere to be found…even the desperate lost interest in this cow 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Megans dude is yet another guy in this project who's got absolutely no fashion sense. He look ridiculous in his too small jacket with tons of zippers. Where does these girls find these clowns?

Or maybe your are too old. 🤣

• Like 1

For those who never have seen Megan in the past , it is good that she’s back in “ doing all “ in front of cameras when in her last stay she was suffering the break up with her previous boyfriend and we didn’t see actually anything ( we had also the virus period ) . 

In this return , a new guy is in her life , it’s nice seeing a girl happy … and the viewers , well , first of all , you can see the difference of a more than respecting and rewarding the people who pay her employer so as she also gets paid , the sessions with her guy happen under full lighting and not NV or stupid lamps to affect the lights and all these horrific things , I think only for this , you can easily tell how some of the girls make a great name for themselves and become popular ( amongst other things of course as a tenant , relationship with others , presence and so on ) . 
I

And of course , for anyone who hasn’t seen in the past , can now have the knowledge that Megan , despite being this super amazing body and tits and ass and pussy for her tiny incredible figure , she is just a normal in sex person.. Good friend miscvoyeur had describe it perfectly in the past , it was when we had Loraine and Megan at the same time with RLC , saying that we had two of the most beautiful girls we have seen with RLC but their skills are just “ normal “ and not anything “crazy “ to drive guys nuts ( however their bodies is many men dream measures  😂 ) .. it is all a matter of taste of course , but what is meant is that when we speak about “ skills “ ( without being anything important of course  as each person is different and just to show what it is meant ) , then we need to think about Tani , Ulyana and will only mention these two so as to show that despite the beauty of these girls , they were/are both Loraine and Megan rather “ quiet “ during their sex interactions and not of any craziness , extreme passion and whatever we see from others . 

Again , completely nothing against Megan , blessed we are enjoying her current stay as we get the chance being presented with her private life being shared and with a guy who’s not camera shy ( he has been educated nicely 😁 ) , it is just a mention that two of such extreme beautiful girls like Megan and Loraine ( she was much worse though ) , during sex they are just “ normal “ . ( pity that that this current room of Megan isn’t so good to capture all of the angles needed to check the times … ) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

For those who never have seen Megan in the past , it is good that she’s back in “ doing all “ in front of cameras when in her last stay she was suffering the break up with her previous boyfriend and we didn’t see actually anything ( we had also the virus period ) . 

In this return , a new guy is in her life , it’s nice seeing a girl happy … and the viewers , well , first of all , you can see the difference of a more than respecting and rewarding the people who pay her employer so as she also gets paid , the sessions with her guy happen under full lighting and not NV or stupid lamps to affect the lights and all these horrific things , I think only for this , you can easily tell how some of the girls make a great name for themselves and become popular ( amongst other things of course as a tenant , relationship with others , presence and so on ) . 
I

And of course , for anyone who hasn’t seen in the past , can now have the knowledge that Megan , despite being this super amazing body and tits and ass and pussy for her tiny incredible figure , she is just a normal in sex person.. Good friend miscvoyeur had describe it perfectly in the past , it was when we had Loraine and Megan at the same time with RLC , saying that we had two of the most beautiful girls we have seen with RLC but their skills are just “ normal “ and not anything “crazy “ to drive guys nuts ( however their bodies is many men dream measures  😂 ) .. it is all a matter of taste of course , but what is meant is that when we speak about “ skills “ ( without being anything important of course  as each person is different and just to show what it is meant ) , then we need to think about Tani , Ulyana and will only mention these two so as to show that despite the beauty of these girls , they were/are both Loraine and Megan rather “ quiet “ during their sex interactions and not of any craziness , extreme passion and whatever we see from others . 

Again , completely nothing against Megan , blessed we are enjoying her current stay as we get the chance being presented with her private life being shared and with a guy who’s not camera shy ( he has been educated nicely 😁 ) , it is just a mention that two of such extreme beautiful girls like Megan and Loraine ( she was much worse though ) , during sex they are just “ normal “ . ( pity that that this current room of Megan isn’t so good to capture all of the angles needed to check the times … ) 

I don't understand why people think Megan is so beautiful, I find her annoying to see, even when she has sex I like to skip and I prefer to watch Chantal, even under a tent

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2