B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

For those who never have seen Megan in the past , it is good that she’s back in “ doing all “ in front of cameras when in her last stay she was suffering the break up with her previous boyfriend and we didn’t see actually anything ( we had also the virus period ) . 

In this return , a new guy is in her life , it’s nice seeing a girl happy … and the viewers , well , first of all , you can see the difference of a more than respecting and rewarding the people who pay her employer so as she also gets paid , the sessions with her guy happen under full lighting and not NV or stupid lamps to affect the lights and all these horrific things , I think only for this , you can easily tell how some of the girls make a great name for themselves and become popular ( amongst other things of course as a tenant , relationship with others , presence and so on ) . 
I

And of course , for anyone who hasn’t seen in the past , can now have the knowledge that Megan , despite being this super amazing body and tits and ass and pussy for her tiny incredible figure , she is just a normal in sex person.. Good friend miscvoyeur had describe it perfectly in the past , it was when we had Loraine and Megan at the same time with RLC , saying that we had two of the most beautiful girls we have seen with RLC but their skills are just “ normal “ and not anything “crazy “ to drive guys nuts ( however their bodies is many men dream measures  😂 ) .. it is all a matter of taste of course , but what is meant is that when we speak about “ skills “ ( without being anything important of course  as each person is different and just to show what it is meant ) , then we need to think about Tani , Ulyana and will only mention these two so as to show that despite the beauty of these girls , they were/are both Loraine and Megan rather “ quiet “ during their sex interactions and not of any craziness , extreme passion and whatever we see from others . 

Again , completely nothing against Megan , blessed we are enjoying her current stay as we get the chance being presented with her private life being shared and with a guy who’s not camera shy ( he has been educated nicely 😁 ) , it is just a mention that two of such extreme beautiful girls like Megan and Loraine ( she was much worse though ) , during sex they are just “ normal “ . ( pity that that this current room of Megan isn’t so good to capture all of the angles needed to check the times … ) 

Megan should have the Big Bedroom.  For some reason, RLC gives this small corner room to the gals that have regular sexual partners (Pam, Karol, now Megan)

55 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't understand why people think Megan is so beautiful, I find her annoying to see, even when she has sex I like to skip and I prefer to watch Chantal, even under a tent

she looks to me like her face was pulled too tight from all the plastic surgery....but i like her.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't understand why people think Megan is so beautiful, I find her annoying to see, even when she has sex I like to skip and I prefer to watch Chantal, even under a tent

And you are free to do so.  Enjoy the circus tent.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Or maybe your are too old. 🤣

Is that all you got? The eternal "maybe you are too old" argument from you?  Anyone with just a tiny bit of fashion sense know that these dues ain't got it 😉

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Is that all you got? The eternal "maybe you are too old" argument from you?  Anyone with just a tiny bit of fashion sense know that these dues ain't got it 😉

If you knew anything about fashion you would know that most guys at his age dress like that. If the way that he dresses isn't your stile it doesn't mean that he doesn't have a good taste on clothing.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If you knew anything about fashion you would know that most guys at his age dress like that.

Yeah in Eastern Europe and USA maybe (Not known for their fashion sense).

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

So Megan, we left her slutty a few months ago and she's slutty again today, I think she can be happy with her life

It's been two years since she was last on RLC, so I don't know who you've been watching.

And if you think having sex with her boyfriend is slutty, then you've got some problems.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1