B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

Let’s hope that Sambuka can slowly make the other two “ horny “ and active .. Megan is definitely a veteran but it can’t be that these girls , at such an age , they prefer loneliness than having fun and getting technical satisfaction … Let’s see if Sambuka will become the revolution of the apartment for Shantal and Megan . 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope that Sambuka can slowly make the other two “ horny “ and active .. Megan is definitely a veteran but it can’t be that these girls , at such an age , they prefer loneliness than having fun and getting technical satisfaction … Let’s see if Sambuka will become the revolution of the apartment for Shantal and Megan . 

LoL did you see how Shantal left last night and how long she took to arrive at B1 after she left B7 with that guy? She has done off camera pal.

As for Megan, I believe she has a BF, just don't know if he's in town or not.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Since her return, Megan has been too quiet ... But there is no one to play with her ... Let's hope it will change ... Megan/Sambuka could put B1 on fire! 

Hasn't B1 always been dead?

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Desde su regreso, Megan ha estado demasiado callada... Pero no hay nadie para jugar con ella... Esperemos que cambie... ¡Megan/Sambuka podría incendiar B1! 

tb no folla ni deja follar,junto a chantal ahi,sambuka esperando q vayan a dormi

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

LoL did you see how Shantal left last night and how long she took to arrive at B1 after she left B7 with that guy? She has done off camera pal.

As for Megan, I believe she has a BF, just don't know if he's in town or not.

It might be as so 😛 … but since we never saw , we need to categorize it as “ speculation “ 😆 .. Let’s see what’s gonna be , one of the biggest advantages for “ shy “ or “ not willing to be exposed completely “ tenants , it is always the girls that have done it all and perhaps they can talk these ones and make them relax for exposure .. Especially Megan being a veteran and has done it all .. 

• Haha 1

It’s been a reaaaaaaaaaaaly  long time that - for my own preferences - has been on cameras such an extreme “ diversity “ girl .. 

Sambuka hasn’t got the expected reactions when she’s being touched , kissed , licked , having sex , she’s kind of cold if I can say so , like she enjoys sex mechanically … BUT , at the same time , I can’t remember a girl having a face like hers which only looking at her , the woman can melt even the coldest iceberg in the history of humanity in seconds 😆 . An incredibly beautiful face , full of lust and expressive , silently calling you to pass the gates of hell and start becoming the world’s biggest sinner , committing a sin after sin after sin .. it is like her face asks to satisfy all of the wild needs that she might have , also what a man can fantasize , but when the action begins , I can’t say she has the expected reactions .

I might be exaggerating or being unfair or strict or whatever , but the thoughts in the mind for this woman are so much  varied that any appearance of her and the things being expected , they are really a unique “ momentum “ and a “ must see “ for whoever has the time and the patience to discover and explore this incredible woman . 

Maybe a team Sambuka should be created 😂🤣😂🤣 , since the girl is inevitable to gather fans and haters due to the fact that even if being the beginning , she makes lots of her private time also outside quite often , perhaps she’s more out than in the B1 ( at least for now she is ) 

The things that Sambuka does by taking advantage of all of the apartment are simply fantastic .. these are things made out of the wildest voyeur’s thoughts .. no words for Sambuka ..