B1 - General Topic 2023 #12 (May / June)

Sambuka has exploded the place .. they are jealous of her accomplishments so far and they try to invent things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Well done for whatever show it is ( most probably orchestrated by Megan but who cares πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ )Β 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

I think she's fine with it. they where doing the same in B5 the other day and she also enjoyed watching the 3some of Dylan, Aziza & ashley

She got them by surprise .. and she was for sure acting like a β€œ virgin β€œ when the guy was clearly flirting her ( despite drunk 😁 )Β 

4 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I think she's fine with it. they where doing the same in B5 the other day and she also enjoyed watching the 3some of Dylan, Aziza & ashley

Maybe she will have somethingΒ  to join tonight.

The β€œ hardcore β€œ lady arrived .. let’s see how she will be slowly adjusting to more time spend in the apartment and if she’s willing to go the β€œ show β€œ way and balance it exactly as she does with her real life accomplishments .. Sambuka , the Revolutioner Β , is here , let’s see πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sambuka has exploded the place .. they are jealous of her accomplishments so far and they try to invent things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Well done for whatever show it is ( most probably orchestrated by Megan but who cares πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ )Β 

I'm taking a position, but is the word "accomplishments' appropriate? Like....would her mom be proud of her 'accomplishments'?

I think since Shantal joined , this must be her most β€œ freedom of shyness β€œ day , I think she has Β never been seen naked other than taking showers and in her bedroom Β ( not the best lighting usually ) …. For all of the nostalgic people , imagine if we had the same more or less tenants that RLC has in Barcelona , how much more we could have seen from the ONE AND ONLY SISTERS .. it was just the wrong period ( and the war also freshly trying to be understood by the majority ) ..Β 

• Thanks 1