US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 20 (05/22/23)

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Over here they bring it right to the door. If they don't get a response then they leave a tag showing they'll be back the following day.  If no one is there then the package goes to a local pickup depot where one has to go and retrieve it. 

Sure cuts down on thievery.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wen interessiert es, was Fauci vorhat? Er hat den USA bereits genug Schaden zugefügt:wütend:

Mag sein,  doch lange nicht so viel wie dieser Polit-Stümper von Faschist Trump mit seinen abstrusen dummen Ideen.  :biggrin: Ein Star ?? Eine Lach-Nummer.    🤣🤣

19 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
NYPOST.COM

Kriminelle begehen Verbrechen und sollten verhaftet, verurteilt und eingesperrt werden. Erzählen...

Oder gleich umbringen - auf "der Flucht" erschossen ? Ihr seid widerliche menschenfeindliche Monster, welche auf alles schiessen was sich (noch) bewegt. So primitive Typen machen es mir nicht leicht Amerika zu lieben. US-Vergangenheit war erbärmlich, Gegenwart ist überheblich und haß-erfüllt auf allen Ebenen - und eine humane glückliche Zukunft ist in der erkennbaren Agonie nicht zu erkennen. Der Zenit ist überschritten, alle Chancen zur Besinnung gehen weg. " It's time to say goodbye"         :biggrin:

I suppose that you think they are going to stop and apologize for their thievery and offer to return it to the shelves? Not likely.

Can you legally shoot them? No! The thieves stealing merchandise has no threat to your life as they are running away with their arms full. Chasing them and breaking their knees for stealing is a lot better. They will have a long time in recuperation to think about what they did to deserve what happened to them.

Vor 20 Stunden sagte Ridgerunner:

Biden ist ein großartiger Präsident für die EU und China und ein schrecklicher Präsident für das amerikanische Volk. Deshalb hat „Judas Joe“ mittlerweile eine Zustimmungsrate von 33 % bei den amerikanischen Wählern. Ich verstehe vollkommen, dass Liberalismus, Progressivismus und Sozialismus nur Stufen auf der Leiter zum endgültigen Ziel des Marxismus sind, und Sie wissen, dass das wahr ist. Ihre Liebe zu Kuba verrät mir alles, was ich über Ihre Vorliebe für die marxistische Ideologie wissen muss.

"Antwort" auf meinen Beitrag ??? Müll, bin Thema vorbei. Keine Ahnung mit Joe, Judas, 33%, und dummen Vokabeln. Ich werde Fakten hier nicht wiederholen. Dumme Idioten – schade um jedes Wort. Trump ist nur ein Stück Scheisse der USA!!

Ich hatte Fakten von Politik gesendet. „Reaktion“ von Ridgerunner, Nicholas, SPYING 1 , happyonne oder TBA .... ??? Keine Antwort - nur dumm, primitiv!!

Wer braucht diesen Müll??? USA von vor 200 Jahren braucht keiner.   :breites Grinsen:

Vor 15 Stunden sagte Ridgerunner:

Und diese weißen Abenteurer, Siedler und Fallensteller kamen aus Europa.

DU bist doch auch so ein widerliches "Europa-Derivat". DU bist Nachfolger von "Europa-Versagern" - Nachkomme von Abenteurern.  Und nun hetzt Du Ficker über Latinos ??? Es gibt in USA keine rein Weißen mehr, alle haben inzwischen alle Farben gefickt. USA ist ein "Volk von Mischlingen". Das ist REP-Strategie von Trump !!   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Sure cuts down on thievery.

It helps a lot.  If I know if I have a parcel coming, I am always home to receive it when it shows  the date of delivery on the deliverers tracker.

The only one I ever had issues with was Staples.  They left it in the front entrance area and it was the keyholder/superintendent that brought it to my door. The packaged was labelled with the apartment & buzzer #. Now Staples has lost a customer because of their inept delivery practices.  The only parcel I have never received was an ECO-Tank Printer, I ordered that 6 Months ago through Walmart. I purchased one elsewhere.  If the Walmart one ever shows up it will be a freebee courtesy of Walmart. I can always sell it and make some profit.  For all it's worth they won't pursue it if it's not paid for.  It costs them more than it's worth. They just pass it off to a 3rd Party Collection Agency that has no real power to collect anything. It's just the annoying phone calls one has to put up with.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

"Reply" to my post ??? Garbage, I'm off topic. No idea with Joe, Judas, 33%, and stupid vocabulary. I will not repeat facts here. Stupid idiots - a waste of every word. Trump is just a piece of USA shit!!

I had sent political facts. "Reaction" by Ridgerunner, Nicholas, SPYING 1 , happyonne or TBA .... ??? No answer - just stupid, primitive !!

Who needs this junk??? Nobody needs US garbage.   :grin wide:

You are always welcome to spew your beliefs on another forum that will accept you, should you be able to find one.

You get no answer, because no matter what is said, you will counter it with some twisted bullshit that can't come near to being factual.

• Upvote 1

Here you go, @StarLight28Your precious country is also swirling down the drain from left winged rule. 

WWW.MSN.COM

The German economy entered a technical recession in the first quarter of this year, after posting a contraction of 0.3% over the...

But, you will call it a lie and fake news. Because you can't handle the truth. 

By the way... this comes from one of our most liberal news sites. 

• Like 2

This site is sooooooo slow, that you have to shave between posts. If the admins and owner would clean out all the garbage, it may take less than 10 minutes to post a post in a forum.

WWW.MSN.COM

A man is facing criminal charges after allegedly shooting his roommate during a dispute over a Hot Pocket, authorities say

Kentucky! Land of the inbred rednecks. What more needs to be said? Shooting a guy in the ass over some shit food. WTF do you think this place is? Germany?