B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

29 minutes ago, uppsala said:

She whent thru his stuff and got caught, did she try to steal something or what was the excuse? I don't speak the language.

It seemed like she was trying to turn the light off.  The room is lit by a lamp that's under or near camera 3-12.  After pulling the covers over them, she tried two light switches on opposite sides of the room, but they just turned the main light on and she turned it off again.  She then crouched in front of camera 3-12 where the electrical sockets are and it sounded like she was unplugging things, trying to turn the light off.

• Upvote 1

Lots of strange things the last week or so ( 10 days more or less ) across all of Barcelona apartments ..Adult content activities between tenants have chilled quite a lot , masturbations keep on happening on regular basis and I think even more now , it all looks kind of weird ( of course it might be my own interpretation of on cameras activities , behavior and attitude ) … My speculation is that the ones that were doing quite a lot might got paid an amount of money that found not as expected and quite less than original thoughts and might have changed their approach .. let’s see how the next days will be .. 

11 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It seemed like she was trying to turn the light off.  The room is lit by a lamp that's under or near camera 3-12.  After pulling the covers over them, she tried two light switches on opposite sides of the room, but they just turned the main light on and she turned it off again.  She then crouched in front of camera 3-12 where the electrical sockets are and it sounded like she was unplugging things, trying to turn the light off.

That makes sense, thanks

Pathétique Aziza ce soir, grotesque! Sans fierté,, sans respect d'elle même sans figure, sans dignité ! Sourrnoise, manipulatrice.

Le dégénéré a eu les codes, il va en profiter, il sera à la guetter au moindre faux pas !

Elle a remis en course ce chien puant et son faciés de fourbe ! Il va lui coller au cul h 24, quelle erreur, Aziza est sale ce soir,elle fait du cinéma depuis 15 jours pour repousser ce nabot débile mentale...Bonne chance pour se débarasser de cet énerguméne imbu ommipotent, harceleur, sans foi ni loi !.... On réveille pas un monstre !

Pauvre perite catin !

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Pathtique Aziza ce soir,san fierté, groesquesans figure !

Le dégénéré a eu les codes,il va en profiter, il sera à la guetter au moins faux pas

Elle  remis en course ce chien puant et son

tu ne pourrais pas changer de disque, on a tous compris que tu n'aimais pas Dylan pour je ne sais quel raison, peut être parce qu'il est proche des filles et que toi tu ne l'es pas 🤣

Arrête un peu avec ta jalousie maladive contre lui et essaye de passer à autre chose car tes insultes envers lui commence à devenir pathétique 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Pathétique Aziza ce soir, grotesque! Sans fierté,, sans respect d'elle même sans figure, sans dignité ! Sourrnoise, manipulatrice.

Le dégénéré a eu les codes, il va en profiter, il sera à la guetter au moindre faux pas !

Elle a remis en course ce chien puant et son faciés de fourbe ! Il va lui coller au cul h 24, quelle erreur, Aziza est sale ce soir,elle fait du cinéma depuis 15 jours pour repousser ce nabot débile mentale...Bonne chance pour se débarasser de cet énerguméne imbu ommipotent, harceleur, sans foi ni loi !.... On réveille pas un monstre !

Pauvre perite catin !

Aziz's behavior seems more like a cry for attention to me, while Dylan seems to feel comfortable with Azura.
Aziz laughs way too hard and drinks so much that she's half dead on the bed, maybe it's Aziz chasing Dylan ?

Je lui casserais les dents volontiers, si j'en avais l"occasion !. Si seulement elle avait un vrai mec à l'extérieur...., je serais enchanté donc point de jalousie... Tout faux moos, Lui me répugne , tout me répugne en lui , des pieds à la tête ! Les audiences chutes, c'est sûr avec ce genre de racaille, pas étonnant !

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Je lui casserais les dents volontiers, si j'en avais l"occasion !. Si seulement elle avait un vrai mec à l'extérieur...., je serais enchanté donc point de jalousie... Tout faux moos, Lui me répugne, tout me répugne en lui , des pieds à la tête Les audiences chutes c'est sûr avec ce genre de racaille, pas étonnant !

oops that doesn't sound very good