B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

AZIZA bereitete sich auf eine Reise vor

Wird es die Abreise aus RLC  ? Vielleicht wissen andere Mitglieder im Forum mehr ? Ich wäre traurig darüber. Ich sehe sie gerne und finde daß sie etwas unterbewertet im Forum wurde. Vielleicht weil sie etwas introvertiert erscheint und keine Skandalnudel ist / war ? Und eines ist auch klar : ohne sie wäre Gloria schon lange sonst wo aber nicht mehr bei RLC. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Slow said:

Windows and doors ... I missed this one.

Where is this door in front of Aziza's room leading to?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

to the garage - and out the garage door

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wird es die Abreise aus RLC ? Vielleicht wissen andere Mitglieder im Forum mehr ? Ich wäre traurig darüber. Ich sehe sie gerne und finde daß sie etwas unterbewertet im Forum wurde. Vielleicht weil sie etwas introvertiert erscheint und keine Skandalnudel ist / war ? Und eines ist auch klar : ohne sie wäre Gloria schon lange sonst wo aber nicht mehr bei RLC. 

non ,elle va faire un voyage ,si j'aie bien compris ,baecelone ,maastrich,paris, barcelone +/- 3jours?,

• Thanks 1

I watched Aziza for a while when she first started and got the impression that she benefited/needed(?) time on her own as well as being sociable at other times of course. To me she seemed very content with periods of free time to do her own thing but I may be wrong. Nowadays she seems to be rarely left alone and I wonder how she feels about that? (not mentioning any names of course) 

• Upvote 2