B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

Anthony moet Zara bewaken als Zara aan het werk is  ze gaan altijd samen weg en komen samen terug  in Nederland noemen ze dat een pooier die meisje naar klanten brengt en dan heeft Anthony weer wat geld om eten te kopen want dat is wat hij heel de dag doet

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 8 minutes, mikeeej4 a dit :

Anthony moet Zara bewaken als Zara aan het werk is  ze gaan altijd samen weg en komen samen terug  in Nederland noemen ze dat een pooier die meisje naar klanten brengt en dan heeft Anthony weer wat geld om eten te kopen want dat is wat hij heel de dag doet

... boring ...

PS nothing personal of course

Don't think she is leaving without Dani also leaving.

She seemed to be packing more for a trip.  Possibly, she is storing winter clothing.  It would take Radi several days and many suitcases to swap seasonal wardrobes between her parents house and her RLC bedroom.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Don't think she is leaving without Dani also leaving.

She seemed to be packing more for a trip.  Possibly, she is storing winter clothing.  It would take Radi several days and many suitcases to swap seasonal wardrobes between her parents house and her RLC bedroom.

I think today is 90 days each for them, last year Dana left after 82 days and Zara 85 so if we work on that basis they will soon been offski

I saw Azi getting dressed up 10 -11 hours ago and been away since  but no sign of her .

the reason I'm curious was someone mentioned she was going a way for a while ???  anyone care to speculate or inform ?? thanks