B4 - General Topic 2023 #32 (May / June)

28 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Tani apparently said her boyfriend had a small dick so he presumably come with other benefits 💰💳💷🎁🚗🚤

She supposedly said that when she saw his dick, she had to look up at the ceiling to keep from laughing.,  From the several times he was on cam in B-5 with her, I developed an impression that she probably made more money than him.

This morning, I found it a bit peculiar to discover her hurriedly trying to decide what clothes to take, and then racing out the front door as if she was already late for wherever she was going.  If the boyfriend was working at a regular job, why the great rush?  So maybe she was meeting someone else?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Tani rushing about and deciding what clothes to wear and what to pack.

so my earlier post about Aziza emptying closet was ??? show and tell with her girlfriend  ...

as there are no other comments of any impending move ....  I guess my guess was wrong 

First time I ever made a mistake on CC   

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

so my earlier post about Aziza emptying closet was ??? show and tell with her girlfriend  ...

as there are no other comments of any impending move ....  I guess my guess was wrong 

First time I ever made a mistake on CC   

her closets were empty she cleaned everything and put everything back, she packed a small bag and is going away for a few days this weekend so you were right

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

her closets were empty she cleaned everything and put everything back, she packed a small bag and is going away for a few days this weekend so you were right

you are kind ... I'll take a partial right  if she is going away  ...  

thanks for the update X

• Like 1