Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #18

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

" Is this as good as it gets "  " What the fuck is that in my bed " " Must have been pissed last night " " I'm living in a mortuary" " No wonder I prefer a dildo or vibrator, they have more life in them "

I am surprised that you said all this which is a pretty good collection of thoughts that should go through Leora's pretty little head. Now if Leora had a bigger clit head similar to a guy's cock head then if she let her clit head do the talking for her perhaps Paul's ass would be out the door and she would have a revolving door of guys and women to satisfy her daily sexual needs.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Surprisingly, I am starting to get an erection when I see the googly eyes appearing in my posts. I feel like jerking off and cumming inside their beautiful eyes and rub my white milky cream all over their face. I bet that is what they want from me because they seem to really like me. Hugs and kisses guys. I have to ask - do all you emoji guys swallow?

What does it mean to have googly eyes?

: having eyes that are very open or staring because of amazement, admiration, etc. googly-eyed lovers.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Surprisingly, I am starting to get an erection when I see the googly eyes appearing in my posts. I feel like jerking off and cumming inside their beautiful eyes and rub my white milky cream all over their face. I bet that is what they want from me because they seem to really like me. Hugs and kisses guys. I have to ask - do all you emoji guys swallow?

: having eyes that are very open or staring because of amazement, admiration, etc. googly-eyed lovers.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

One of them who actually works night shift in an auto factory as a toilet cleaner uses the firms facilities to watch Leora on his iPhone, whilst with finger and thumb he plays with his minute penis.....and he has the temerity to send "sad" emoji's to me......What a sad fat looser he is.:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: But I like him because he doesn't have any friends, and that's his only form of social intercourse.:sad::sad: 

They actually only have the emojis as a form of communication, seeing as they lack the intellectual capacity to write what they feel, and the saddest thing of all is they think that they are relevant....They never were and therefore certainly aren't now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1