Politically Incorrect Jokes

I was simply injecting some reality into the situation. It is far too early for me to decide who I support for the next election. Yes, there are some issues that I am more conservative about and I maintain that. For most, politics is not at all black or white. There are many issues and to be in lockstep on all of them based on political leaning or affiliation is to abandon reason.

I was simply injecting some reality into the situation. It is far too early for me to decide who I support for the next election. Yes, there are some issues that I am more conservative about and I maintain that. For most, politics is not at all black or white. There are many issues and to be in lockstep on all of them based on political leaning or affiliation is to abandon reason.

So true, I'm voting for the issues I support, not a particular candidate or specific party.

Now all I need to do is figure out how I can split my one vote between two or three candidates. The ballot paper won't let me use fractions.

My problem is in local elections I can vote for the candidate I like, the one that really gives a shit.  The problem with the national side is you have to vote for the douchebag that wants to take the least amount of your rights away. These federal cronies are slowly pulling away our rights in to the made up history of their agenda.  There will be another civil war in the U.S. hopefully not in my or my childrens lifetime but it is coming and it wont be pretty

I have read from my newspaper that Sarah Palin has decided join Trump´s administration as the energy minister and she will then shut down the Ministry. At least to a European this is a real joke, and maybe correct rather than incorrect. I don´t know about you true Republicans.

What do the Europeans have to laugh about anymore?  People over here don't even care to spend their money and visit Europe as they once used to.  France's tourism for one is way down from it's previous pre-Muslim era.

And what Sarah Palin actually said, was that she wanted to eventually remove that department out of the hands of Federal control and return it once again to the States governance instead.

Either your favorite liberal newspapers don't care to give you the whole story, or you deliberately left that part out of your post.  One or the other has to be the case here.

I have read from my newspaper that Sarah Palin has decided join Trump´s administration as the energy minister and she will then shut down the Ministry. At least to a European this is a real joke, and maybe correct rather than incorrect. I don´t know about you true Republicans.

Nobody knows anything about "true" Republicans. There are only about 12 of them left, so they don't get any press. The rest of them are actually Democrat state capitalists, and the Democrats are all state capitalist ComIntern dupes and operatives.

I heard a conservative talk host ask another, what he thought would become of Bill and Hillary Clinton if Hillary doesn't become president, and he responded that they would most likely separate from each other as there really isn't any reason for them to stay together if that is the case, and that Hillary will probably just retire off to a little island off Greece.  He didn't mention it by name, but he was of course referring to the island of Lesbos, which got a significant chuckle out of me.  ;D

What do the Europeans have to laugh about anymore?  People over here don't even care to spend their money and visit Europe as they once used to.  France's tourism for one is way down from it's previous pre-Muslim era.

And what Sarah Palin actually said, was that she wanted to eventually remove that department out of the hands of Federal control and return it once again to the States governance instead.

Either your favorite liberal newspapers don't care to give you the whole story, or you deliberately left that part out of your post.  One or the other has to be the case here.

You are right, the news was published as I wrote it. That´s how the message gets changed on the long way. The newspaper is not liberal, though, it´s one of the most neutral newspapers I know.