Politically Incorrect Jokes

Fuck McDonald's, or pretty much all of those shitty fast food joints nowadays. 

Where I live, here in Dallas Texas, they hire these ignorant Mexicans that can't speak or understand English, yet make the equivalent of $97.00 dollars an hour, if you use the peso / dollar exchange.

That's what they do.  They couple up and while hubby works in landscape, or in construction, wifey works at McDonald's.  Then they send half of their money back 'Home' to Mexico, so that they can retire at forty either rich or well off, while they scream and cry that they now want to raise the minimum wage higher. 

The pro-Mexican spokesman says,.. They work hard at jobs no one else cares to work.  At $97.00 dollars an hour, I can see why.   

Now how bout learning English so you can understand us and we can understand you.

I have nothing against people wanting to get ahead or make money.  But they have cost this country billions in medical expense, and in pediatricians, as they push out kid after kid at our expense, and in education as well, as they then protest and wave a Mexican Flag in front of our noses, while fucking us all the while right here in our own back yard. 

And I know Obama doesn't care about our Marine down their stuck in that Mexican prison, because he is not a Democrat, and doesn't support that half ape's party,.. but I care about him.    And if it were up to me, Mexico would have a serious choice to make real quick.

Woody - Obama likes illegal aliens because he knows they will vote Democratic several times in "early voting" and then again at several polling places near where they live.

That said, however, I have no issue with someone coming here (the U.S.) LEGALLY and working at shit jobs and sending the dough to Mamacita in Jalisco.  Their money, they can give it to bums on the street as far as I'm concerned... or to Obama -- same thing.  If not here legally, they ought to be deported.  But for the most part, the people you see behind the counter at fast food places are documented.

My problem is the illegals coming here and demanding SNAP (electronic benefits transfer 'food stamps') benefits, free  educations, free healthcare, etc.  I respect anybody who has a job and pulls at least part of their own load. But again, if there aren't legal, all bets are off.

I also applaud every effort for entry level and marginal workers to fight for as high an hourly pay as they can get!  More power to them.  I support their right to collective bargaining to achieve that goal.  But "minimum wage?"  HELL NO.  The government should stay out of it.  There should be no minimum wage by law.... ever.  It's not the government's business.  They should stay out of it.  (Same with who marries whom and how many + who gets aborted and when).  Not the government's business.  But I understand other people's points of view, and I know that people rarely change their minds on stuff like this.  The store managers/owners should try to pay as little as possible and the workers should try to get as much as possible.  It will ALWAYS balance out that way, so long as there is open access to jobs and workers.

The only language to be spoken at school must be English (except on the playground and during ESL classes.  Non-English kids are sheltered for a few months to get them going.  NO BILINGUAL teaching.  That enables a permanent underclass that remains outside assimilated Americana. 

Mexicans and Mexican culture has, of late, brought nothing but grief and abuse our way.  The good Marine being but one example.  But on balance and, over the years, the contributions Mexican culture has brought to the U.S. is phenomenal.  Please keep in mind that these are folks.  Just like us, Woody.  They want for themselves and their families the same as we want for ours.  Contrast them with the cockroaches in much of the rest of the world!  The ones who want us to convert to Butcherism or be tortured to death.  If this hemisphere must take a stand one day against the cockroaches, your Dallas Mexicans will stand right next to you fighting the good fight.  No so much the "good" cockroaches wearing the terrorist robes in Plano.  Their true colors will show once they smell blood in the waters. 

We need to pick our battles.  Mexican and other so-called "Hispanic" food workers are on the bottom rung of the same ladder the Irish and the Italians were long ago.  They move up, they become more middle class and, if they hold onto Christianity, they tend to eventually vote conservative.  Honor and respect their culture because, all things being relative these days, it's a lot more like ours that the rest of the planet's. 

But that's just my opinion.  I might be wrong.

The website I've just given you, which was pretty much near the top of the exact search phrase for your "joke" has got loads of the same shit on it.  I expect you all to copy and paste as many as you can or none of you are the sad fucks I think you are. C'mon Old Boys, carry on living down to my expectations.

You can't even make up your own racist and offensive "jokes" Squirrel

http://www.offensive-jokes.com/joke739-Ethnic-Minorities-in-the-UK.html

Fuck you Aubrey.  ;D

I liked the fucking joke.  And you Brits stole the idea from us anyway. (Just a different ethnicity.)

Let's see you make up a joke. Make it about Nora and Kiko. That would be interesting. We're waiting...

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you like it Squirrel.

Don't hold your breath, this is yet another racist thread in which you and your Old Boys  air your hatred of ethnic minorities but this time you're trying to make it more acceptable by calling them politically incorrect jokes.

Oh and fuck you too amigo.

There's yet to be anything remotely funny posted here, original or not.

Acutually Aubrey every time you've made a post on here I laugh.

Next to Saul Alinsky your writing is pretty damn funny.