Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #19

Pete1960

17 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe some members really do miss the googly eyed emoji members that can't post what they think.

At least, the tit for tat war of words here does help keep this topic "ALIVE".

Sometimes the irrelevant emoji posters have to be reminded why they no longer post on the forum and are reduced to infantile behavior. The only way to explain it to them is by stepping down to their level and using their own language of emojis so they understand unequivocally.

Oh how the mighty have fallen:biggrin: Perhaps when they grow a pair we will again be subject to their pearls of wisdom that they seem to think they have a monopoly on. Until that day the emoji message below states the facts. 

💪🤜  🦨🐌🤣🖕Just so easy !!

They keep posting the emoji's, I keep reminding them...Like taking candy from a baby :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Friday to all 

16/06/2023 16/June /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Technology nowadays help a lot watching anytime , anywhere whatever you wish.. my job is in this way that I CHOOSE when to make my time .. I will post whenever I feel it is worthy as I belong to the “ singles “ category and with fun , occasional hook ups , privilege of the place I live and happy that I can still make it and compete with the younger ones 😂… it will take especially for Leora’s apartment a look at the thumbnails and a quick view at Pulo’s posts to simply make a “ wider knowledge “ conclusion .. I wish for you that you have lived / still living the kind of life I have , luckily ( or not 😂 ) some people know my lifestyle here and they WOULD LOVE .. but that’s not the point here … the point is that it seems that I “ touched “ a sensitive nerve since I made you appear here , you are a good person through the years according to the people who post here , i guess we share the same fun , that is watching , I simply like to comment and share my opinion about anyone and anything and will criticize with my own ddhm way the things I feel like , it is a forum , I am free for my opinion and whoever doesn’t like it , it isn’t my problem .. if you think that I offended Leora and Paul or you don’t agree with me or you find me a stupid , lifeless person , happy for you to make your judgement and criticism and I accept .. as you should accept the opinion i format according to what I observer both at the thumbnails and pulo’s posts .. enjoy your evening and enjoy your holidays if is on schedule .. i have the LUCK to have almost everyday for free what people are paying thousands of euros .. this privilege is adjusted to my lifestyle , my rules , my choice of living . Apologies that you don’t agree but perhaps I don’t agree with yours as well ( but I don’t judge yours since I don’t know , I easily judge this couple because THEY HAVE CHOSEN and DECIDED to share it , therefore , it makes them open to criticism , either positive or negative and they NEED to ALWAYS live with it for as long as they are on cameras …. THEIR DECISION , THEIR CONSEQUENCES ) . 

too many words....I'll summarize.

who cares

• Haha 6

It was a beautiful night  

Leora On Malia's couch on her laptop and phone 

In panties and a white shirt  

Petting the trigger of panties 

paul He got to Malia's room and lay down On the couch waiting to remove the milk 

On Malia's bedroom floor 

Leora Doing a blowjob on Paul 

Jumping on the Stick  

From the bedroom on the couch taking it with Mr Paul 

kitten drinking milk 

Paul In the bathroom washing the Dick and Leora washing the trigger 

Exit Went shopping for food 

Eat 

Paul work on the computer 

Leora In black pajamas on the bed on the laptop 

beautiful ass 

To sleep