Dasha & Sasha with Samantha #3 (2023)

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Is she the one that smiled and had teeth so white she could glow in the dark or was that another girl.

That's the Samantha we know 😆,she just left with suitcases,hopefully for good!!! 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Samantha has left the RLC project.

Well, as expected, RLC has hit a new low with Samanta. So much for all the people here who were happy about Eva and BF moving out. :confused:

Well, now the two oldies are together again until they realize that an RLC with only old residents doesn't really work well.:tongue:

It is so obvious seeing that indeed Sasha and Dasha got their freedom back . A couple who had normal daily sex and was sharing so much , they gradually held themselves back and stop doing their routine due to Samantha’s presence .

It could be that RKC asked them to goat her , exactly as happened with Eva , as I have said , Montenegro is like an intermediate access for the Russians as they are one of the countries that they can still enter Europe . 

Samantha brought many changes to the worse , her avc Angie barely sing time together like they never lived together in the past and sharing . It isn’t if a coincidence that after the unlucky incident of Angie NOBODY , either her ( Angie ) or any of Dasha / Sasha/Samantha visited one another . I am very curious to see if now Angie upon her return will revisit Dasha and Sasha .

In general , that was a surprisingly negative stay that I think nobody saw coming . Samantha used RLC or she asked RLC for help in Montenegro to sort things out and RLC I believed proved again a good employer by helping one more of its legendary Russian apartments tenants .

Now Dasha and Sasha can go back to the life they really love to have , you can see a really happy couple with excellent chemistry and understanding , these two REALLY LOVE EACHOTHER and it is great to know this with two of the most legendary tenants ever ( Dasha might be the second “ older “ after “ Leora , followed by Masha and Sasha ) .