​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Quindi non gli ha detto il suo nome o la sua età. Se lei gliel'ha davvero detto ma lui se ne è dimenticato, quali sono le possibilità che gli abbia parlato delle webcam?

Ovviamente nessuna, ma questo e’ ONS no? 😒 finche’ portano il cazzo in casa, che problema c’e’? Non importa se porti in casa qualcuno di cui non sai nulla, ne’ il suo nome e ne’ la sua eta’ con tutti i rischi del caso. E poi si preoccupano degli stalker su Cc😂

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ovviamente nessuna, ma questo e’ ONS no? 😒 finche’ portano il cazzo in casa, che problema c’e’? Non importa se porti in casa qualcuno di cui non sai nulla, ne’ il suo nome e ne’ la sua eta’ con tutti i rischi del caso. E poi si preoccupano degli stalker su Cc😂

The problem isn't the ONS or bringing someone from the outside. Probably is just me but those guys should know about the cams even tho the chances of them be shared on the internet and be recognized are slim there are still some risks. Just remember how pissed that guy in B1 got when he found out and even more pissed when he got it that those girls didn't want to tell him the truth.

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Il problema non è l'ONS o portare qualcuno dall'esterno. Probabilmente sono solo io, ma quei ragazzi dovrebbero sapere delle webcam anche se le possibilità che vengano condivise su Internet ed essere riconosciute sono scarse, ci sono ancora dei rischi. Ricorda solo quanto si è incazzato quel ragazzo in B1 quando l'ha scoperto e ancora di più quando ha capito che quelle ragazze non volevano dirgli la verità.

Qui a nessuno importa, l’importante e‘ che scopano, non importa a che condizioni😏

On 6/25/2023 at 8:34 AM, cupid30 said:

She should take a permanent vacation from the project!! 

Until she finds another form of income I don't see her going anywhere, but at the same time I believe in her mind she's thinking that "well all I have to do is come back, and have a bate here have a bate there and these suckers will love me again, and fall back in lockstep for their love of me" before her next long vacation

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Until she finds another form of income I don't see her going anywhere, but at the same time I believe in her mind she's thinking that "well all I have to do is come back, and have a bate here have a bate there and these suckers will love me again, and fall back in lockstep for their love of me" before her next long vacation

These girls have lots of "suckers"!!!! I really like tani,but she should move in to her sugar daddy's house,Ulyana as well,coming back every few days to give the viewers a 'bate' is a big slap in the face!!

• Like 1