​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I have to say this after what I just watch, I loved the black head wrap, and the extreme seductive close up eye glance into the camera from Ulyana, and Bravo to her for the time spent on makeup and doing her hair just for the few moments of time she spent bating

She has been really good as of late.

The stares at the camera, her choice of lingerie/clothing, plenty of anal (2 fingers with ease! Maybe more one day?! 🥵) and with toys, pussy slaps and ass spreading, fantastic positioning for the cameras.

Ulyana is a wonderful watch when shes in this sort of mood. What a beauty

• Like 1

il y a 42 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

C'est sa première ?.... 😏

C'est Lacrim de  B7, il a déjà baisé Harley dans une autre vie et comme il ne parvient à baiser parmi les filles de B4 et B7 , il va vider sa queue là où il a le plus de chance d'y parvenir

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

C'est Lacrim de B7, il a déjà baisé Harley dans une autre vie et comme il ne parvient à baiser parmi les filles de B4 et B7 , il va vider sa queue là où il a le plus de chance d'y arriver

je souhaite qu'Harley lui offre ce soir des boules bleues  et qu'il reparte la queue entre les jambes mais Harley est parfois tellement gourmande !!! 

Just now, isidore57 said:

It's Lacrim from B7, he already fucked Harley in another life and since he can't manage to fuck among the girls of B4 and B7, he will empty his cock where he has the best chance of succeeding.

I know Isi my friend. I was being sarcastic. I posted is this her first...

I'm well aware that she's had more pricks than an old dartboard... 😏

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hopelijk terug naar Oekraïne... 😏

lol basically i don't care what he does he's too childish to take seriously but i doubt he'll get a chance in the villas maybe if one is very drunk

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

lol, im Grunde ist es mir egal, was er macht, er ist zu kindisch, um es ernst zu nehmen, aber ich bezweifle, dass er in den Villen eine Chance bekommt, vielleicht wenn man sehr betrunken ist

Er erinnert mich sehr an Miron, auch wenn er nicht ganz so tonnenförmig ist, Aber sein ganzes Gehabe und die Art wie er Gespräche führt hat große Ähnlichkeit. Mal sehen wie er sich auf einer Party mit viel Alkohol und leicht bekleideten Mädchen verhält die dann  auch nicht mehr ganz nüchtern sind