​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #3

Noldus

57 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Good god Ulyana! I enjoyed the 1st bate of the day, but the 2nd one was, almost unbelievably, even better!

Seems that there is a new lingerie set each time, look forward to the next one. Nice to see the pink dildo again, as easanders9863 says, she doesnt just tease with it, and its great to watch 🥵

Ulyana and Harley both need men instead of vibratory. They're not bad but nothing feels quite like a hard dick with a cute guy attached to it.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ulyana and Harley both need men instead of vibratory. They're not bad but nothing feels quite like a hard dick with a cute guy attached to it.

Mrs Ashley 😏 , there are many guys here who “ DIE “ watching the ladies using tools and toys than what their volcanic and full of crazy everything young age wishes , that is real fun and the real pleasure ( obviously when in the mood , being single and so on , a reality that - let’s be honest - most of these girls have in their daily routine life ) .. on the contrary , the majority - as seen repeatedly - still DIE for one more masturbation from Leora , they will watch numerous replays so as to record accordingly who bated in order to add them in personal archives list and when some of us will praise some male partners that give them partial or excellent pleasure , we are called weirdos of watching this kind of entertainment .. But then , watching or better say reading from a lady that indeed the truth lays in the real life incidents , it is good to have it fro female thoughts , nobody can judge better a woman than another woman , nobody can give the best advices to a man for a woman other than another woman ( and the opposite ) .. therefore , thanks for being here occasionally reminding us what the life of these young people should be having often or occasionally .. 

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I can almost guarantee you that's what's happening whenever they frequently leave the apartment, but as for me and this is only what I personally prefer, is to never see any "Man Ass" before my eyes, but if seeing "Man Ass", and Dick's plowing the two of them would excite anyone, believe me when I tell you there are plenty of occasions happening around this project, that would definitely fulfill that excitement in anyone that would love to see it, but by the way Harley recently had sex in this apartment with 2 or 3, guys, I didn't stay for it, but others enjoyed it based on their comments, so God forbid if this happens for me, but on the other hand it would be great for you, I guess whenever Ulyana brings a guy home, or bring back her young boy toy that had that long stay

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

They don't need men, they can be friends like these two

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

They don't need men, they can be friends like these two

Both of them have done lesbian (both with Fiora and I think Ulyana with other girls too). Since the opening of their apartment I was hoping for something between them but they don't seem they want it...

• Thanks 1

On 6/30/2023 at 10:26 PM, ddhm said:

but obviously the cameras isn’t her whole life 😏

Today Ulyana was ready to masturbate since before Harley even walked out the door. She had also taken her toys to the sofa and hid them under the blanket. This doesn't seems me as the typical behavior of a girl who doesn't make being in front of the cameras her whole life...