B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

4 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

She also said Anthony was kind, honest and loyal. Wow.

that is pretty naive or we have seen it all wrong, I am curious how someone thinks about his "master" after this evening

1 hour ago, Veritas said:

Grosse pute d'Aziza qui laisse ce chien puant l'approcher à nouveau, elle n'a aucune dignité, aucune fierté, elle est pitoyable... Et d'une naïveté, devant ce baltrinque ! Pauvre fille !

Je me demandais pourquoi Ashley néevenait pas, tout est organisé pour que cetteraclure la saute à nouveau !

Vraiment cette fille est gerbante, aucun honneur !

Got the wrong leg out of bed today?

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

this is a side of Dylan we don't know, throwing stuff kicking shoes in the hallway, Ash was really angry and Aziz's face told enough, has he been drinking?

Yes read and watch my links in the B7 topic 😉 

1 hour ago, Veritas said:

Grosse pute d'Aziza qui laisse ce chien puant l'approcher à nouveau, elle n'a aucune dignité, aucune fierté, elle est pitoyable... Et d'une naïveté, devant ce baltrinque ! Pauvre fille !

Je me demandais pourquoi Ashley néevenait pas, tout est organisé pour que cetteraclure la saute à nouveau !

Vraiment cette fille est gerbante, aucun honneur !

I don't understand you, Aziz is a bit strange sometimes but you really hate her

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

that is pretty naive or we have seen it all wrong, I am curious how someone thinks about his "master" after this evening

some people on this forum don't like him for some weird personal reasons but don't actually know him plus when he was with Loraine before they broke up all of the pervious girls on rlc villa's was friendly with him.

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

some people on this forum don't like him for some weird personal reasons but don't actually know him plus when he was with Loraine before they broke up all of the pervious girls on rlc villa's was friendly with him.

Personal reasons? That's a heavy assumption. Care to prove that?   Some don't like him because he played some of the girls (That has been proven by watching the streams). Wendy can't stand him any longer because of the way he played her and Gloria also seem to think he's a nobody now. Simple as that.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yes I also know him from that time he was treated badly by Loraine but I really can't like this Ant the way he is now but I don't hate him

41 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

She also said Anthony was kind, honest and loyal. Wow.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Maybe English is not your first language but you should listen again.

Dylan asked what she looked for in a man, it wasn't what she liked about Anthony, unless I have the wrong part of the dialogue.

Before that Dylan asks her what Dick size she liked, she said average as that is what she'd had in the past, maybe it would be good to try bigger in the future. 

She also said that Anthony FINALLY caught a plane last night. 👍

• Like 1