B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

And this guy .. hmm … whoever keeps memories archives of “ people being on cameras “ , I think we have seen him again somewhere ? Like being part of the music band we have seen twice in B7 ? At least , he must have been the driver bringing Wendy home 😉😆 .. Wendy isn’t exaggerating , always natural with whoever she has done things , a great bisexual .. let’s see if this is just a “ friend “ sleeping over 

Il y a 9 heures, ddhm a dit :

Aziza … one of the most mysterious tenants that have ever appeared and personally witnessed .. 4 months exactly with RLC and usually i am very good understanding characters , I can’t decode this girl .. and that’s one of the greatest reasons watching her , SIMPLY NOBODY KNOWS what will happen / appear what from her side .. a wonderful voyer’s imagination .. The mysterious Aziza times hope they continue and mess the brain ( will always have my speculation though that Dylan and Aziza have the most “ hidden attraction “ towards one another but they are managing to keep it hidden and personal .. ) . 

Personally, I think she is in the wrong place and with the wrong people ... and if it wasn't for her nice body and face, I think she shouldn't be here. I'm tired of waiting and hoping that something will happen.

Rather spoiled attitude I think.

She is now studying something, so probably (and hopefully for her) looking for something different. Let's see.

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Aziza … one of the most mysterious tenants that have ever appeared and personally witnessed .. 4 months exactly with RLC and usually i am very good understanding characters , I can’t decode this girl .. and that’s one of the greatest reasons watching her , SIMPLY NOBODY KNOWS what will happen / appear what from her side .. a wonderful voyer’s imagination .. The mysterious Aziza times hope they continue and mess the brain ( will always have my speculation though that Dylan and Aziza have the most “ hidden attraction “ towards one another but they are managing to keep it hidden and personal .. ) . 

hidden attraction  towards one another but they are managing to keep it hidden and personal ?

there is nothing hidden about their mutual attraction.... it consists only of money, once again you see things that are not there, they both use their bodies to earn money and that is the oldest profession in the world

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Good view of Aziza sticking the tip of her finger in her pussy then sticking the vibrator in

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

More finger fucking and vibing on the bed from Aziza in NV

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording