B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

11 minutes ago, tulpe2000 said:

Hello guys, who is the girl in Tanni's bed?
Thanks !!!

She started renting out her room on airbnb for the 4-5 nights a week she's gone.

(it's Lilith)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So …. REVIEW ..Azura seems spending time with Dylan and growing a nice friendship , Dylan enjoying being around her , she likes his style , they end up fucking greatly twice , at the same time she has the ongoing and sad talks , many times all-nighters with a person that posts here suggest that he is a boyfriend .. still , she likes being with Dylan .. 

Suddenly , 72 hours ago and after endless tears due to talking with someone ( this guy most probably ) she abandons suddenly the villa only to return and with body language revealing and the way she moves ( continuous mobile FaceTime /Skype ) she seems in a hurry to pack and leave for good … we can’t know if this is a result of the actions being away for 3 days ( most probably ) but it looks like RLC wasn’t informed ( that’s why no plane/holidays sign ) and even more , her departure seems happening completely unexpectedly .. It is really rush packing , a bit sad to say that this attitude also might be revealing why she can the under a same roof for a long time as she has multiplied times confessed her sad  emotion of not having / feeling she has a place to stay .. let’s see what happens , she was a nice tenant , she could give and show more , excellent English speaker , only the very very best for a really nice girl and tenant . 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think its safe to assume she's not coming back tonight.

She took two shopping bags of clothes.  One shopping bag is usually good for a 36 hour absence, two shopping bags?  Double the time.

She is over in B-5, but I doubt she will sleep there.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have hardly ever problems watching an ex tenant being aroid and visiting but watching Lilith getting the privileges , acting the way she does and so on , I can easily say that she is one of the few I totally disgrace seeing on cameras , I consider her one of the ultimate opportunists and that she took advantage of this job so much , she offered nearly anything , she clearly had an agenda as we can see with her living in Barcelona and I can’t understand how everyone has been fooled by her .. 

It is so fresh the talks on how her relationship with Tani and the famous “ Tim appearing to save/destroy  the moment “ evolved , the incident with Miron , pff , where to start and where to stop .. I do hope she stays away in terms of causing moments and misunderstandings , i am even surprised with myself not having a good feeling and thoughts for an ex tenant 🤪 that stayed for such a long time as an employee . 

I can't really follow you here, I liked her in b4 and it was good seeing her around today 🙂

A lot of rlc girls have their own place in barca some even while they are on rlc, and others find a place after, nothing wrong with that. Gotta take the opportunities you get in life 🙂

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

So …. REVIEW ..Azura seems spending time with Dylan and growing a nice friendship , Dylan enjoying being around her , she likes his style , they end up fucking greatly twice , at the same time she has the ongoing and sad talks , many times all-nighters with a person that posts here suggest that he is a boyfriend .. still , she likes being with Dylan .. 

Suddenly , 72 hours ago and after endless tears due to talking with someone ( this guy most probably ) she abandons suddenly the villa only to return and with body language revealing and the way she moves ( continuous mobile FaceTime /Skype ) she seems in a hurry to pack and leave for good … we can’t know if this is a result of the actions being away for 3 days ( most probably ) but it looks like RLC wasn’t informed ( that’s why no plane/holidays sign ) and even more , her departure seems happening completely unexpectedly .. It is really rush packing , a bit sad to say that this attitude also might be revealing why she can the under a same roof for a long time as she has multiplied times confessed her sad  emotion of not having / feeling she has a place to stay .. let’s see what happens , she was a nice tenant , she could give and show more , excellent English speaker , only the very very best for a really nice girl and tenant . 

She havent left yet so lets see what happens 🙂

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I got 17 bates from her.....she can go now. :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I can't really follow you here, I liked her in b4 and it was good seeing her around today 🙂

A lot of rlc girls have their own place in barca some even while they are on rlc, and others find a place after, nothing wrong with that. Gotta take the opportunities you get in life 🙂

I have no problem with her being in B4. She was ok, I got 30 bates from her.

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It’s a nice approach your post but I don’t know how by I didn’t connect with Lilith , I think she played everyone fool , for the amount of time she stayed , I think she was strategical playing a role in B4 , I think she is too clever being in a project like RLC , for me , she came , she “ pretended “ and made money and departed , I can’t think she had “ real life “ in B4 but as I said , I might be too prejudiced  with her ..

It was calculated moves for me by her but not in the way that we have seen other tenants doing it so obvious that actually faced negativity .. Lilith was having a stay that she was calculating what to show and when with who and being around people at times  that would help to have a good image and proceed with her agenda . Anyway , just my point of view , in the end , clever people knowing how to get advantage of this business should put glasses to other tenants on how things should be done ..

I don’t remember the Mathilda incident to be honest , I think Mathilda is in my mind as the locked in her room person playing a lot with herself for the cameras and I can’t think of the moment you describe .. But of course it happened and need to dig some archives and read so as to freshen the memory 😊

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maxbell said:

What is that?

63hq.jpeg

probably got an answer by now   A French Press or Bodum  

you can put loose tea, fresh ground coffee , fill with hot water  ( or WTV) put the lid back on with it's plunger screen thing and press loose contents down to bottom  and serve .. 

great idea for the freshest coffee , no paper filters , no electric devices  , take it camping  anywhere the best

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NOT MYSELF said:

probably got an answer by now   A French Press or Bodum  

you can put loose tea, fresh ground coffee , fill with hot water  ( or WTV) put the lid back on with it's plunger screen thing and press loose contents down to bottom  and serve .. 

great idea for the freshest coffee , no paper filters , no electric devices  , take it camping  anywhere the best

I have never drank coffee or tea in my life. I drink water or chocolate milk.

And just like this , Azura departs .. very weird and I believe unexpected .. all arranged with the person she’s seen / heard speaking the whole night , I think a decision made while away the last days ..It was a nice experience with her and she justified her presence at times , but too much private things outside prevents her from enjoying the villas as she seemed at times doing . 

• Sad 1