B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

this is what i think the viewers will see in the next week.  dylan is going to invite zara and dana over to b7 for some pasta.  after consuming said pasta, dylan is going to invite zara and dana to his room for some chit chat and possibly a movie.  at some point dylan being the cocksman that he is, is going to pull out his dick to shock the girls.  at that point dana is going to ask dylan if she can touch his dick.  the rest is history!

a little edit of this History... the girls leave after dinner and that dwarf is left with blue balls again and runs to nurse azura to cry

• Like 2

I have hardly ever problems watching an ex tenant being aroid and visiting but watching Lilith getting the privileges , acting the way she does and so on , I can easily say that she is one of the few I totally disgrace seeing on cameras , I consider her one of the ultimate opportunists and that she took advantage of this job so much , she offered nearly anything , she clearly had an agenda as we can see with her living in Barcelona and I can’t understand how everyone has been fooled by her .. 

It is so fresh the talks on how her relationship with Tani and the famous “ Tim appearing to save/destroy  the moment “ evolved , the incident with Miron , pff , where to start and where to stop .. I do hope she stays away in terms of causing moments and misunderstandings , i am even surprised with myself not having a good feeling and thoughts for an ex tenant 🤪 that stayed for such a long time as an employee . 

2 minutes ago, zone51 said:

Azura back and suitcase out

that's good news and I actually expect Dylan to take the same step when he comes back, then we're rid of the biggest assholes (Dylan and Ant) RLC has ever had

• Upvote 2

Il y a 4 heures, HotWivesRock a dit :

Aziza decides that 2.36am is the perfect time to have a go on her skateboard

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The bedroom was too small so off to the pool,  At 2.41am she decides to get naked before going for a swim at 2.42.50am

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nice story and congrats for finding it!

Finally something out of the ordinary! Go on like this Az!

• Like 1