B4 - General Topic 2023 #33 (June)

2 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Azura leaving. Lilith visits and settles in. I expect better. Playing Tani & Lilith again: no thanks.

Lilith indeed seems to be getting ready for a longer stay maybe even in Azura's room.. and although she can provide quite a bit of life in the villa I doubt we should want to, they have a habit of acting as a leader and to put everything to their nad, think of Sera  Melina etc etc

il y a 33 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Lilith indeed seems to be getting ready for a longer stay maybe even in Azura's room.. and although she can provide quite a bit of life in the villa I doubt we should want to, they have a habit of acting as a leader and to put everything to their nad, think of Sera  Melina etc etc

I can't stand this behavior. Girls follow each other, but in a year very few really deserve attention

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Well I wasn't expecting that today. 

Time for dance class?

Or a new, yet another, return. By now it is clear that RLC tries to mix old glories with new grafts to save face after "the big update of the history" .

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Or a new, yet another, return. By now it is clear that RLC tries to mix old glories with new grafts to save face after "the big update of the history" .

I like Zabs she can come back anytime she likes.

I know she was a do nothing girl until she hooked up but I don't care :blush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Of course. Zabava is a pro.

for a pro she first has to eat less otherwise she will go from dancing to rolling, dancing is nothing but a series of nonsensical movements one after the other and Zabava is the last one I want to see again, she did nothing at all, then bring Esmi back

WOW WOW WOW , one of the nicest is back , even for a cameo , what a surprise 😊 .. looking nice , pff , other many scenarios but let’s enjoy her presence on cameras for some hours 😊

• Sad 1