"sex now "

Guest snoop99

mabey sex in livingroom

you are dreaming ...

There was sex about two hours after that, the same time when lesbians undressed and went to bed. Am I the only one who has enough computers to watch many streams at the same time?  8)

es cierto , se levantaron a buscar un termometro para ella parecia encontrarse mal , cambie de piso y al volver estaban follando . justo cuando las chicas se fueron a dormir

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

again short sex about 3 mn,fuck this guy,it's too bad fucker and dasha stay always frustrated.

this guy is similar ruslan for me,last time j see this guy,j'm tired

again short sex about 3 mn,fuck this guy,it's too bad fucker and dasha stay always frustrated.

this guy is similar ruslan for me,last time j see this guy,j'm tired

con lo sensible que se queda ella despues del corto polvo se merece una buena comida de coño , y hacerla llegar al climax , con todo lo malo que era ruslan/katya tenian mas posiciones en la cama primeros planos camara 9 , y katya mucho mas morbosa gritando se notaba que disfrutaba .

I think even Paul can outlast Demid!!!!

Dasha seems to accept how useless he is and at least satisfies herself as soon as she can when he is out the apartment.

Poor Leora won't let herself go and take advantage of her time alone, not that she gets much time alone with Paul never having a reason to go outside!!!

I always thought I was trigger happy in my youth but fuck I could outlast these Russian men by hours! They never go back for seconds! One shot wonders who act like they have been hit by a tranquiliser gun after they cum!!!!

They give Russians bad reputation in bed. But then again we got Anton and Efim for a balance.

If they can just watch Daniel and Adriana just once for instructional videos that might help the cause.

They just want to cum and don't care about their partner. By the way the guest couple were Russian.

Too bad they didn't take any lessons from them. I don't think Dasha has any interest in sex with Demid just like Leora going through motions to get it over with. It's a shame for them. More masturbation for us.