Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ik denk - als we de berichten nemen die de afgelopen 1-1,5 maand zijn geschreven - het lijkt erop dat het is afgekoeld omdat Martina ongelooflijk veel plezier en voldoening lijkt te krijgen van haar vrouwelijke minnaar buiten camera's, tenzij ze geil is en de hele tijd seks wil, het is niet nodig voor haar om bevrediging of ontspanning te zoeken met seks van Alberto. 

Het appartement werd een paar dagen interessant omdat we nieuwe/herhaalde gezichten zagen, verschillende dingen die gebeurden. We zullen helaas terugkeren naar verveling en routine, maar zoals ik al zei, dit stel heeft meer dan veel geboden en het is geen klacht, maar we moeten realistisch zijn over hoe de situatie van het appartement er momenteel uitziet en op zijn zachtst gezegd is "niet interessant" (vooral voor degenen die de taal niet zo goed kunnen begrijpen). 

Ik heb vrijdagavond naar het feestje gekeken en het is duidelijk dat de relatie op een dood spoor zit.

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Het gaat hem enkel nog om de €€€€

You are right, this is the motivation of all couples, girls in this "project". Having a free location in a nice city and earning money...🤑

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think - if we take the posts written the last 1-1,5 months - it seems it has cooled down because Martina seems to getting incredible fun and satisfaction from her female lover off cameras , unless being horny and wanting sex all the time , there’s no need for her to seek satisfaction or relaxation with sex from Alberto . ....

Might be one (important) puzzle peace but only one. The two has had regular sex during the time when N&M had her sexual adventures. And also afterwards when Martina has had some female lovers off cam.  So can not be the only reason for me....but that is only my point of view.🤭

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik heb vrijdagavond naar het feestje gekeken en het is duidelijk dat de relatie op een dood spoor zit.

Alberto reacts remarkably cold and distant towards Martina he has understood, Martina sometimes tries to be nice but it is clearly over

• Upvote 1

What life experience happens to someone like Alberto, that causes him to lose all sense of self worth, self respect, and manhood, and that allows him to remain in a situation such as he finds himself in with Martina? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Many of the people who post here regularly have claimed repeatedly that Martina's brother is gay. They have also reported that nothing sexual could be going on between Martina and one of her male friends and the reason stated is because her friend is also gay (according to them) . Now we see Martina's brother with a girlfriend and he is fucking her regularly. Can someone please explain if Martina has more than one brother? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, philo said:

Welke levenservaring overkomt iemand als Alberto waardoor hij alle gevoel van eigenwaarde, zelfrespect en mannelijkheid verliest, en waardoor hij in een situatie kan blijven zoals waarin hij zich met Martina bevindt? 

Deze morgen,Martina komt thuis gaat naakt naast A liggen, streelt hem, maar Alberto kruipt in bolletje, is hij ook homo of allergisch voor Martina?

Hace 45 minutos, filo dijo:

Muchas de las personas que publican aquí regularmente han afirmado repetidamente que el hermano de Martina es gay. También informaron que no podría estar pasando nada sexual entre Martina y uno de sus amigos varones y la razón aducida es porque su amigo también es gay (según ellos). Ahora vemos al hermano de Martina con novia y se la folla con asiduidad. ¿Alguien puede explicarme si Martina tiene más de un hermano? 

I think what has been said is that he is bi-sexual...😁

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Deze morgen,Martina komt thuis gaat naakt naast A liggen, streelt hem, maar Alberto kruipt in bolletje, is hij ook homo of allergisch voor Martina?

He's certainly not gay but I think he's just had it, maybe he'll turn around but I'm not hopeful, that ugly little Goblin may also leave.. the constant presence of those two doesn't really help either

• Like 1

With her brother here for a visit and Martina STILL spending a lot of time away from the apartment makes me think that maybe she has an off camera commitment of some kind. Maybe a job that requires her to be away from the apartment a lot.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Might be one (important) puzzle peace but only one. The two has had regular sex during the time when N&M had her sexual adventures. And also afterwards when Martina has had some female lovers off cam.  So can not be the only reason for me....but that is only my point of view.🤭

If ain’t  only the pleasure  received elsewhere , then it is BAD BAD BAD news if a relationship loses the “ ALWAYS NEEDED “ sexual interest . Look at the examples of Linda and Tibor and Leora and Paul and how it affects them as a couple .. 

3 minutes ago, tle said:

With her brother here for a visit and Martina STILL spending a lot of time away from the apartment makes me think that maybe she has an off camera commitment of some kind. Maybe a job that requires her to be away from the apartment a lot.

I don't think so, just look at them no interaction, not a word even the dog doesn't understand

• Upvote 2