Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If ain’t  only the persistent received elsewhere , then it is BAD BAD BAD news if a relationship loses the “ ALWAYS NEEDED “ sexual interest . Look at the examples of Linda and Tibor and Leora and Paul and how it affects them as a couple .. 

that's not quite true, Paul has always been a sexual turtle who actually needs a mother and not a woman like Leora, he is now pulling her down and Leora doesn't seem to have the energy left to counter it and stays on the bed 😪

• Like 1

So, I have a question...maybe two. It has been mentioned that Martina's off-camera female lover was present at her birthday party. My question is which woman who was there is her lover? i've ruled out Candela and her brother's girlfriend. There were three other women at the party who I don't ever remember seeing before. Is it just speculation or does someone here really know if her female lover actually exists and was really there at the party? I guess I could have missed something along the way. Thanks in advance for any accurate info given.

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Alberto reacts remarkably cold and distant towards Martina he has understood, Martina sometimes tries to be nice but it is clearly over

definitely doesn't look interested that's for sure, never smiles he looks like someone that knows that everything is not right

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, DWI said:

So, I have a question...maybe two. It has been mentioned that Martina's off-camera female lover was present at her birthday party. My question is which woman who was there is her lover? i've ruled out Candela and her brother's girlfriend. There were three other women at the party who I don't ever remember seeing before. Is it just speculation or does someone here really know if her female lover actually exists and was really there at the party? I guess I could have missed something along the way. Thanks in advance for any accurate info given.

I don't think anyone knows for sure... We were speculating that the taller slim girl wearing the black pants might be her girl...

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

If ain’t  only the pleasure  received elsewhere , then it is BAD BAD BAD news if a relationship loses the “ ALWAYS NEEDED “ sexual interest . Look at the examples of Linda and Tibor and Leora and Paul and how it affects them as a couple .. 

Sure ddm agree to you. But we don't know the reasons for the change. 🤷‍♂️ By the way they have had still some sex but very rarely. ☹️

1 hour ago, tle said:

Her brother and his girlfriend seem to have plenty of sex drive.

Or they might be “ rewarding “ for the “ stability / monotony “ of the apartment the last months .. it seems to me that Martina’s brother GF is excited being fucked and people watching and he has also no problem at all 😆😉 .. And , the way they fuck , it could seem to me that they are rather  freshen hooked up  😊

11 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sure ddm agree to you. But we don't know the reasons for the change. 🤷‍♂️ By the way they have had still some sex but very rarely. ☹️

I think WE CAN ALL agree that Martina and Alberto isn’t like in the past , let’s say even 6 months ago … 

• Upvote 1