Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

On 7/1/2023 at 10:42 AM, Noldus said:

All these speculations 🤔
Enjoy the summer now - with them ☀️😃
Then we'll see what happens in the autumn 😜

No crec que haurem d'esperar a la tardor.

52 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Who is Alberto's guest?  

Martina's friend... can't remember her name.  Last time Martina was gone and she was staying there, it was for pretty sketchy medical reasons, having nothing to do with Alberto.  There was some attempted minor contact between them.  Martina is gone again (so I've read) for the weekend, so why she's staying there again is very curious.  🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I retract my earlier explanation.  Got a better look at the girl and she's not who I thought she was.  Actually, have never seen her before.  No idea why she's there.

It's better that she's there even if she doesn't get naked or bates than seeing an empty apartment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Martina's friend... can't remember her name.  Last time Martina was gone and she was staying there, it was for pretty sketchy medical reasons, having nothing to do with Alberto.  There was some attempted minor contact between them.  Martina is gone again (so I've read) for the weekend, so why she's staying there again is very curious.  🤔

Well it's not that hard to explain. She is visiting Barcelona for a couple of days, and sleeping with friends saves her the horrendous hotel bills. If I remember right, she was out with Martina already on Wednesday. She also gets along well with Alberto and Taco. Agree that it's nice to see, better than not just a mostly empty apartment.

• Upvote 1