Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

2 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

Is that an engagement ring she's wearing

•  

I noticed her putting a ring on the 4th finger of her right hand when she got out of the shower yesterday....

On 7/8/2023 at 3:11 PM, moos54 said:

last night it wasn't Elena 

On 7/8/2023 at 3:11 PM, darkman said:

su ciudad esta a 3 horas en coche . mas o menos 2 h 56 min (277,8 km) por AP-7

Martina spends lots of time doing what looks like homework.  Maybe a college student.

Martina loves to dance in the nude. Martina is gone many evenings and nights.  Nude dancing in a night club to make her student expenses ? Maybe even lap dances.  Maybe even more ? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2300 local time .... Just logged onto RLC, checking the apartments. 0500 Barcelona time. I see that Martina is not in the apartment. Everyone in the other RLC apartments and villas are in bed sleeping. Gee .... I wonder what Martina is doing. 

9 hours ago, tle said:

I noticed her putting a ring on the 4th finger of her right hand when she got out of the shower yesterday....

A hand only has 4 fingers (+ a thumb), so is it the 4th finger from the left or right, which neither are the finger an engagement ring is worn on.

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

2300 heure locale .... Je viens de me connecter sur RLC, en vérifiant les appartements. 0500 heure de Barcelone. Je vois que Martina n'est pas dans l'appartement. Tout le monde dans les autres appartements et villas RLC dort au lit. Gee .... Je me demande ce que fait Martina. 

elle passe la nuit avec sa copine si j'ai bien entendu ce qu'elle a murmuré à Alberto