B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Hopefully to pack her bags and leave for good!!!!!

yes tired of this circus with her

2-3 days here and after 2-3 days outside with bf for fuck off cam

how to make easy money on RLC ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I didn't, she was boring and annoying with her visitors all the time, bringing back old stuff has not helped RLC any further so far

Except Leora, she pays RLC's bills. 😀

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least Zabava returned back at night or in the next morning and if she were out many day from B4 was because she was at B1. 🤣

I really hope her sister doesn't tag along Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The only reason I re-joined RLC was because Zara came back. Now I see she and Dana are packing to leave and I'm pissed off. As far as I am concerned there is no one else on RLC worth spending my time watching. So as soon as my sub runs out I will cancel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Are the views going to miss them, or are the new tenants going to be more entertaining 🤔 

I honestly admit that I will miss them for a while, actually I don't like to see anyone go but you can't escape it

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

L'unico motivo per cui sono rientrato in RLC è stato perché Zara è tornata. Ora vedo che lei e Dana stanno facendo i bagagli per andarsene e sono incazzato. Per quanto mi riguarda, non c'è nessun altro su RLC che valga la pena dedicare il mio tempo a guardare. Quindi non appena il mio abbonamento si esaurisce, annullerò.

I'm like you, I resubscribed for Zara but now I'm waiting for the subscription to expire but I hope Taylor and Elettra don't come back